Did the 50 mil. days just vanish??!

My2Cents

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
In the past he could pretend to be almost invincible... after that beating we all saw that he actually has huge holes in his game and would probably lose to most in the top 5.

Maybe Nate will be a good payday, but I think his 50 mil days are gone.

Nothing has changed with McGregor, the holes were always there and he'd already lost twice before losing to Nate, invincible.... lol really, who the hell thought that?

Mendes showed how to beat him and that he has no idea what to do whan on his back and with someone controlling him. Sure he can get up but that's all he does. Nate showed Conor has no gas tank and no ground game.

Casuals are the ones who make him the money and they don't care. He had zero chance of beating Mayweather but millions bought into it. People will still believe the hype for whoever he fights next and he's still the biggest draw in the UFC. Conor vs anyone is WAY bigger than any other UFC fight. The only one that could get close is Brock vs someone and Brock is 41, can't punch or take a punch and has absolutely nothing on his back and a 1 round gas tank.

In the past he could pretend to be almost invincible... after that beating we all saw that he actually has huge holes in his game and would probably lose to most in the top 5.

The top 5 can't wrestle as good as Khabib.

Yes public perception is low. He might have one more good ppv left simply so people can see if he regained his former self.

Which khabib owns his soul, manhood, and belt.

So hes good for one more money dig.

yes cause the only 50 mill was coming from fighting Floyd.

if people really think conor total take home money is 50 million there nuts.

He has a good game but his limitations are apparent and LW is a butcher's row. I think his best days are probably behind him. Hopefully we'll get some more fun fights before he calls it.

Conor's actually only faced two legit wrestlers, Mendes and Khabib

Alvarez is supposed to be somewhat good too, but he has poor fight IQ and is a brawler at heart

They went up in coke smoke.

He has a good game but his limitations are apparent and LW is a butcher's row. I think his best days are probably behind him. Hopefully we'll get some more fun fights before he calls it.
with right gameplan i think he can beat tony who gets rocked in everyone of his fights and tends to like to brawl

Casuals are the ones who make him the money and they don't care. He had zero chance of beating Mayweather but millions bought into it. People will still believe the hype for whoever he fights next and he's still the biggest draw in the UFC. Conor vs anyone is WAY bigger than any other UFC fight. The only one that could get close is Brock vs someone and Brock is 41, can't punch or take a punch and has absolutely nothing on his back and a 1 round gas tank.
No, casuals start to realize he's a fraud and how retarded they were

Conor could still fight GSP, or rematch either Nate or Aldo and all 3 fights would generate huge business. If he did all three of those fights and lost all three his ppv numbers still wouldn't dip below 500,000.

with right gameplan i think he can beat tony who gets rocked in everyone of his fights and tends to like to brawl
I used to think that until their most recent fights. I believe the unrelenting brutality, skills, and never say die mentality Tony brings is more than a match for anyone in the division, Khabib included

The only one that could get close is Brock vs someone and Brock is 41, can't punch or take a punch and has absolutely nothing on his back and a 1 round gas tank.

His last fight, he won a 10-8 in the third. so that is obviously untrue my man ;)

It's almost like Conor got protected from facing elite wrestlers his entire UFC run

he'll make more money for the rematch.

but if he loses again those type of paydays are probably gone.

They need to set him up with a more winnable fight. He can still sell big, but one more loss and he’s gonna really drop in marketability. They should try to get him a win in a rematch with either Aldo or Diaz.

Back