Did the lack of Crowd noise bother you ?

It didn't bother me, however the goddamn tweets appearing on the left side were distracting and really unneccessary. They were constant during the damn FP prelims

Maybe they can record crowds like they do fake laughing during sitcoms or Schaubs standup.

Tony needed the crowd. Justin would not have stuck to the plan, if the crowd was there screaming.

I like to hear the crowd go nuts. But the novelty of empty arena and the clean sounds of impact were kind of cool. Would prefer the crowd back, though.

I watch ufc to see fighters,I don't care about Crowd noise.

During the fights, i honestly didn't notice it

You noticed it during the walk ons and fighter announcements
It was noticeable for me but it did not bother me (although a crowd gives better atmosphere)

You are right though, during walk outs and post fight interviews it def stood out more.

the lack of crowd noise made it better tbh

it's amazing how clearly you can hear the fighers breathe, the strikes land, and the corners shout advice
it makes it much more of an engrossing fight rather than spectacle
now if they would just get rid of commentary

yes, it was awful ..I feel like the crowds intensity at any sporting event makes it better.

plus Buffer doing that red faced "ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT'SSSS TIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEE" seemed weird and out of place to an empty house.

Yes, live sport really needs atmosphere, it felt really small time, was good to see some fights though.

Nope , it was much better. Didn’t have to put up with shitty fans booing every time the fight hits the mats

NO. It did not bother anyone. If you pay attention to the actual fight than it should enhance your experience. Fuck drunk retarded crowds.

I actually really enjoyed the empty arena, hearing strikes land felt raw and awesome. Hearing the corner men’s energy was great!

However it really put into perspective how annoying Joe rogan and DCs constant screaming and talking over each other is.
Feels like a throwback to the Pride days. :)

NO. It did not bother anyone. If you pay attention to the actual fight than it should enhance your experience. Fuck drunk retarded crowds.

the point was it was harder to pay attention to the actual fight because it was silent and boring.

It was great. It's not like there's any supporter culture in MMA anyways just a bunch of noise and boos and the occasional USA USA USA

the point was it was harder to pay attention to the actual fight because it was silent and boring.

absolutely bluepilled

It reminded me a bit of Pride with how silent it was. I found it better.

Back