Did you care that Izzy wasn't penalized

Nah, Costa talked a shit load of trash and also made a video making fun of Isreal. If you do that then you simply don't have have any right to cry about anything like this imo.

That's retarded man, he already KO:d him, the only jizzbags that enjoyed what he did after have to be 14 year old Izzy fans, i mean i hope so.

Izzy did murk him, and no im not a Costa fanboy, fairplay to him but what he did after what disgraceful, act like a champion ffs.

I felt the same when Bisping spat on Riveras corner, the fight is over, you don't have to shake hands or whatever but leave that shit in the cage.

Good god, why the butt hurt (pun intended) about this? This is the least disturbing trolling from Izzy!

GET OVER IT! COSTA GOT WRECKED!

The first is in response to clear, legal definition of sexual assault, and the second is clearly assault and battery since it occurred well after the sanctioned bout was over. Yeah these are better.
sorry, bit confused. better in the sense they were worse actions than what izzy did right? im pretty sure that is what you mean, i just want some clarification that you dont mean they were better in the sense they were less harmful.

I'll add J. Jones doing the X over his junk pelvic thrust against ....was that DC? Bisping spitting on Rivera's corner deserved something. What about Masdival mocking an unconscious Askern?
Bottom line, Izzy's mounting Costa was in poor taste, nothing more.
lol i think it was after that pelvic thrust dc went for a late shot after the bell on jon at the end of the 5th too! but then if we are talking about actions like this, what about jon dumping rampage after the round?

B6j5A.gif

spitting is actual assault in many countries only if it lands on you, but if you spit in the general direction of someone that is just a shit low act. i cant remember, do you know if bispings spit actually landed on any of riveras cornermen?? or was it just on the cage floor in their direction?

as for mas, mocking someone who is out is alright, it does no harm. mj mocked poirier after knocking him out and it was fine, and there are many more examples of that happening, that was just one that stuck out to me right now.

Heath Herring got DQ'd.
Paul Daley, barely connecting the sucker punch? He got cut.
There was one guy who put his foot down on a KOd opponent (Hulk style), not hurting him in the process. Cut.
Heath Herring got cut for what? I can't even remember it.

Daley sucker punched his opponent long after the fight was over. That is nowhere near the same as a dry hump that Izzy did - Daley committed assualt.

Your last example is a bit vague...no name and no specifics, but that too sounds like assualt if he stomped/intentionally walked on his opponent's head after the KO.

Heath Herring got DQ'd.
There was one guy who put his foot down on a KOd opponent (Hulk style), not hurting him in the process. Cut.

Those are examples of fighters actually striking their opponent - even trying to KO the other person.....

All Adesanya did was a humping gesture. It was childish and inappropriate.... but doesn't compare to actually striking the opponent

Deserves a stern "Don't do that again" nothing more

For the rape meme that he performed on a semi conscious Costa? Fighters have been cut for much less, fights have been turned into NCd. Izzy walked away.

UFC.gif

If you don't mind this act, what will your reaction be if Costa wins the rematch and gets to Izzy's face with his cock, simulating oral sex, to get even? Will you support it, encourage it?

How butthurt and sensitive do you have to be to still be upset about a tiny humping a year later?

Fair game. I don't care.

I was going to reply, but I saw that you've said all that was needed.

I don't care. It's wasn't a big thing and if it bothered Costa, then he's the one to blame. His performance should bother him more then what happened after. If he did better it probably wouldn't of happened.

For the rape meme that he performed on a semi conscious Costa? Fighters have been cut for much less, fights have been turned into NCd. Izzy walked away.

UFC.gif

If you don't mind this act, what will your reaction be if Costa wins the rematch and gets to Izzy's face with his cock, simulating oral sex, to get even? Will you support it, encourage it?

Heath Herring got DQ'd.

Given he KOs Izzy, what will your reaction be if he returns the favor, in the way that was described?

Exactly what?
DO you approve or disaprove 100%?

It's not a given, but he is giving it to you. It's been gave as a hypothetical give

It really was complete BS that he didn't get a fine for that

Then answer this

Yes. He should have been fined at the minimum. Most fighters would have been cut, no doubt. I'm surprised he wasn't metood, but given some of his ahem, circumstances, he got a pass

Son, he's giving you a hypothetical. Youre already looking at the bridge by entering this thread

If you don't do penalize it, its bound to happen again.

Gotta penilize these guys or they never learn

What incident are you referring to that Herring got DQ'd for? Also, who was that guy that put his foot on a KO'd opponent? The Paul Daley sucker punch was worse than Izzy's humping because it could have caused actual physical damage.

With regards to Izzy humping Costa, it was definitely a classless douchebag move and he should have been fined for it. I don't see how you could change the fight to a No Contest since it had already been stopped, the humping had no effect on the outcome.

But then, the UFC has never been fair and consistent with its punishments, they always go easy on their more popular fighters. If Khabib was anyone else he would have been cut after the post-McGregor bout brawl. If Conor was anyone else he would have been cut after threatening to kill Dustin's family in their sleep. If Jones was anyone else he would have been cut many times over. World ain't a fair place.

<Fedor23>

nah, dana loves and encourages fake/real beefs, to sell more ppvs

--How can you not know the Herring I ain't no gay kiss in Pride?
-I don't know the name of the fighter who put his foot down..
-this also:

bye felicia

just about any strike in mma is dangerous, that's not the point. the point is, its illegal, disgusting and despicable move.

That's retarded man, he already KO:d him, the only jizzbags that enjoyed what he did after have to be 14 year old Izzy fans, i mean i hope so.

Izzy did murk him, and no im not a Costa fanboy, fairplay to him but what he did after what disgraceful, act like a champion ffs.

I felt the same when Bisping spat on Riveras corner, the fight is over, you don't have to shake hands or whatever but leave that shit in the cage.

awww little sensitive darlings... go watch golf.

awww little sensitive darlings... go watch golf.

I'm sorry we don't watch mma for male-on-male sexual assault bro

I don't think anyone would've cared if he did it mid-fight like Broner. It takes balls to do that. He did it after he ko'd his opponent.

sorry, bit confused. better in the sense they were worse actions than what izzy did right? im pretty sure that is what you mean, i just want some clarification that you don't mean they were better in the sense they were less harmful.

lol i think it was after that pelvic thrust dc went for a late shot after the bell on jon at the end of the 5th too! but then if we are talking about actions like this, what about jon dumping rampage after the round?

spitting is actual assault in many countries only if it lands on you, but if you spit in the general direction of someone that is just a shit low act. i cant remember, do you know if bispings spit actually landed on any of riveras cornermen?? or was it just on the cage floor in their direction?
Yeah, I meant they were better examples of conduct deserving a punishment.
You're right about the spit thing being assault, but I'm not sure if it did hit anyone.

UFC.gif

my apologies. I thought you were going to say for revealing his boob. That bothered me a lot more than the homoerotic rape simulation.

Yeah, I meant they were better examples of conduct deserving a punishment.
You're right about the spit thing being assault, but I'm not sure if it did hit anyone.
cheers buds.

Back