Did you guys get presents on Easter?

P

Pwent

i was just talking to my friends who said they never got presents on Easter, but my parents got us some every year

Every Easter morning there would be a trail of Easter eggs from our rooms leading to a basket of presents

Is this normal? Or were my parents just weird

Also here is my bunny. Happy Easter!

IMG_2742.jpg

I typically got 3 baskets full of candy each year.

My mom still buys us Easter baskets with chocolates in it. We're all in our 30s. Actually, my brother is 29. My mom is fucked up isnthe point.

i was just talking to my friends who said they never got presents on Easter, but my parents got us some every year

Every Easter morning there would be a trail of Easter eggs from our rooms leading to a basket of presents

IMG_2742.jpg
liked for your bunny.

I used to get easter eggs but that's it.

We got a couple minor presents.

Not nearly Christmas or birthday level, but sometimes quirky fun stuff.

I used to get a basket of chocolate eggs and sometimes a present like a basketball until I was 20

I do remember hunting Easter eggs. Somewhere fillled with candy and some where filled with change. I'd shake them and throw away the ones that didn't have money in them.

We got a couple minor presents.

Not nearly Christmas or birthday level, but sometimes quirky fun stuff.

Ahh ok. One friend said that he got baskets but only candy

My parents would go overboard and have Christmas-lite but I figured that people at least got presents

what? you don't like black jelly beans?
Back when I was in college my roommates girlfriend had a bunny and it wasn't to bad to deal with the poo. They just drop out hard little pellets. It worked out great because my cat was best buddies with that bunny.

IMG_2742.jpg

The world got a present on Easter. The victory over death.

YOU HAVE A BUNNY AND NEVER TOLD ME?!!!??!!??!?! Ahhhhhhhhh precious bun let me pet and snuggle it. Bring it over for bunny play dates too.

As someone who doesn't care that much for chocolate, i wish my parents gave me presents instead.

I never received any presents but i always got a couple of Easter Eggs each Easter until i was like 17 which was very nice of my parents

Always got a gift basket on Easter as a kid. I remember finding Nintendo games on Easter with clues one year.

I remember one year I got a box set of those original Xmen card series that Jim Lee drew

Ahhhh to be young again.

IMG_2742.jpg
I always did until I was about 10 years old. Even after that, holidays were always acknowledged in some way.

We do this with my daughter but she's figured out that the Easter Bunny is not real.

ITs a little sad when your kids get old enough so that the holiday events aren't so fun anymore.

Back