Did you guys hear Colby shout after the debates

Thread not really MMA related but yeah, what a terrible debate. It still strikes me as odd that so many still would vote for Trump. Then again, if Hitler was able to get the majority of a nation behind him then I guess Trump can round up easily fooled people to vote for him yet again. American politics is a joke.

I'm voting Biden. Trump is a senile old fart who is stuck in the 80s. Someone come collect their grandpa already

you really think you’re smart voting for another senile old fart stuck in the 80’s because the media told you he was a good guy? Lol. Biden has been in the government for 47 years and hasn’t done anything positive, why is he suddenly going to start now

Lol is Donald Trump really actively trying to get abortions banned? That would be rich. He has probably paid for several over the years.

We all know that trump was not having a good character and that his previous political position prior to him running for office were different. He was a manipulative opportunist - but in that sense no different from.all the other political animals in DC. Whether Republican or Democrat there is a reason why power draws these people - they crave it because they r pathologically pinna power trip. That is why politicians are probably the worst breed of people and yet these r the ones who usually get the most power. Let us not pretend that the Democrats are any better than trump - most of them are all the same. See Biden's own sexual harassment history.

It is just that trump didnt try to hide who he was or hid it poorly. You wouldnt want to trust your teenage daughter alone with any of them republican or democrat.

However trump had promised that he would choose conservative nominees for the supreme court and he has been true to his word. He has already appointed two Justices to that bench and he has just nominated another one after Ruth Ginsburg passed away. That's all he can do and the rest is up tp them hopefully one day overruling roe v wade.

So he has already done what he promised to do and there are many politicians who failed to do even that after they were elected.

Thread not really MMA related but yeah, what a terrible debate. It still strikes me as odd that so many still would vote for Trump. Then again, if Hitler was able to get the majority of a nation behind him then I guess Trump can round up easily fooled people to vote for him yet again. American politics is a joke.

He isnt ideal but he sure is better than biden that's for sure.

He isnt ideal but he sure is better than biden that's for sure.
I think if people took away his personality and eccentricity he would be the best president America has had in a long time. I mean just because Obama was charismatic and well spoken people think he was a good president. He was a pawn for the 1% just like 90% of other politicians. Trump seems to be much less controllable by the corporate overlords. All the big social media companies want him out so that tells me that they don't have him under their control. Biden is just the stereotypical fake politician that everyone voted against 4 years ago. If he gets in I'm almost certain there will be another Middle Eastern war based on false pretenses. Or maybe Venezuela gets invaded next. That's just what they do.

You don't think Trudeau is left-wing?

He is so far on the left that ue is in danger of falling off the table...

<36>

North American politics from the outside is so funny, your brains are melted

Trudeau/the Dems would be centrist in Europe/UK, they're not left wing in anyway. The european left laugh at them as much as right wing americans do

Biden didn't have many mental episodes except messing up numbers, and seemed pretty with it. Trump kept interrupting. Neither made any good points. It was a shit fight between men behaving as children. The mediator guy would make a better president than either of them.

shit points?

<36>

North American politics from the outside is so funny, your brains are melted

Trudeau/the Dems would be centrist in Europe/UK, they're not left wing in anyway. The european left laugh at them as much as right wing americans do

Whether someone is left also depends on who is to his left lol

Not only has he done nothing
you really think you’re smart voting for another senile old fart stuck in the 80’s because the media told you he was a good guy? Lol. Biden has been in the government for 47 years and hasn’t done anything positive, why is he suddenly going to start now

Biden started off opposing federally mandated desegregation busing ...

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/15/us/politics/biden-busing.html

The funny thing is that a certain Kamala Harris once criticised him for doing so...

He then made the suggestion in 1977 that he didnt want his children to grow up on a "racial jungle"...

https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-said-desegregation-would-create-a-racial-jungle-2019-7

Kamala harris also criticised biden over the sexual harassment claims.

Biden is hardly the moral and progressive crusader...and his current running mate is hypocritical for agreeing to be his VP after opposing him on these things...

All these politicians are polii4ical animals with no fixed principle. Trump just let's it all hang out but these democrats are no better inside and possibly worse...

Trump won. Biden looked scared and needed the moderator to save him every time he was in trouble. Who trusts CNN and MSNBC polls lol they are biased as hell.

Not only has he done nothing

Biden started off opposing federally mandated desegregation busing ...

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/15/us/politics/biden-busing.html

The funny thing is that a certain Kamala Harris once criticised him for doing so...

He then made the suggestion in 1977 that he didnt want his children to grow up on a "racial jungle"...

https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-said-desegregation-would-create-a-racial-jungle-2019-7

Kamala harris also criticised biden over the sexual harassment claims.

Biden is hardly the moral and progressive crusader...and his current running mate is hypocritical for agreeing to be his VP after opposing him on these things...

All these politicians are polii4ical animals with no fixed principle. Trump just let's it all hang out but these democrats are no better inside and possibly worse...

They're all the same. Cater to the plebs publicly. Sell your soul to the financial donors behind closed doors.

Biden mostly lied, but i have to say did well to not have stroke live on TV so i guess it was a good performance from him...

Trump has been under attack for 4+ years I'm not sure it even matters at this point, people have made their choices, the lines have been drawn...

I'm not American but it still astounds me how many Americans people think they are intellectuals because they hate Trump or say he's a "moron".

Biden mostly lied, but i have to say did well to not have stroke live on TV so i guess it was a good performance from him...

Trump has been under attack for 4+ years I'm not sure it even matters at this point, people have made their choices, the lines have been drawn...

I'm not American but it still astounds me how many Americans people think they are intellectuals because they hate Trump or say he's a "moron".

They pride themselves on being educated and clever but they do not realise how many of their views and likes and dislikes are desires are formed and created by their media, advertisingand entertainment industry. They do not have a single original thought was not fed to them by the elites.

Another huge missed opportunity by the Democrats, Clinton and now Biden. Failure to put up a credible, young(ish), intelligent candidate, not far from the centre who can pick Trump apart and pick up Republican defectors.

I think Trump will win to be honest.