Did you think NATE DIAZ would never fight again after Mcgregor?

CombatScience

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
If somebody asked you years ago would Nate Diaz fight again after his two fights against Mcgregor would you believe it? I wouldn't.

I'm sure he's spent his 3 million dollars or however much he got paid for that fight.

Probably lives in some little small house with cheap mortgage
nwm_large.jpg

I thought there would be a rubber match with Conor. Still might be..

He wasn't particularly active before and I certainly didn't expect that to change after he made a boatload of money

seen recent vids?
nate is all blown up now,
making 170 will be a challenge.
155 is done, he even said so

love to see Nate and Nick both fight in 2021, but doubtful.

Pretty sure he has not spent that money. He lives pretty modestly. Nate wears a black tee shirt everywhere, rides bicycles, and trains jiujitsu. He also has an income from cbd and canabis sponsorship. Pretty sure he also owns his gym.

<{natewhut}>

TS, let's see your house.

^This. Also, Nate i'm sure has spent some of that money, but i doubt he's anywhere near as stupid with his money as Conrad is. Sure, Conor has much more to spend but it's still stupid to buy all those ugly fucking clothes and cars he buys.

I thought, and still think, that Nate will fight again

I think he's a middleweight now.
I bet he doesn't train like GSP not having a fight

seen recent vids?
nate is all blown up now,
making 170 will be a challenge.
155 is done, he even said so

idk he sign to fight dustin at 55 two years ago which i was surprised it was at 55 and wanted the conor rematch and 3rd fight at 55

if he had called out dustin and chuck at 55 weeks ago instead of 70 and won he could of went from unranked to top of lw rankings which would of got him a TS there or the 3rd conor fight

dustin said he was willing to go to 70 and fight nate so thats one option and i think conor would go there aswell and tony ferguson

I think his house is modest but probably looks more like this

B0E2AF8F-4883-4860-9555-F3892B2E6526.jpeg

We still need Rd 4 and 5 against Mas. Mas looked like a ghost when the fight got called. Mas got lucky there

Back