Didn't Listen To His Wife, His Usual Mistake

That video is years old lol

That looked like it sucked lol!

No doubt Kryptt, and as a married man, her "I told you so" is her proof she was right.
"You Will Pay for ignoring me, Jack". (My Name Is NOT Jack.)

Get To Da Choppa said:
now his balls are covered with splinters

Minimal splinters, compared to the thousands of dollars and hours of work coming.

LEWIS540 said:
What kind of sandwich? Any sides?

Any "Manwich", now served with a large side of crow.

Reminds me of those cartoons where the character is carrying tons of heavy things then a feather is what breaks them!

Looked bad, hope he's alright.

Men don't always listen to the wife. She said the deck was getting weak. She told him not to put on One More Bundle, he told her to go in the kitchen & make him a sammich.

If she made him a sandwich like she was supposed to, he would have been well fed, made better decisions, and he would have finished building a skyscraper by now. Can't build properly while hungry.

Men don't always listen to the wife. She said the deck was getting weak. She told him not to put on One More Bundle, he told her to go in the kitchen & make him a sammich.

They didn't have the deck tied into the sill plate and joists, that's a big fuckin no no for decks.

His wife was nagging him to build something on that deck. A woman doesn't look at a deck and says "It looks weak. "

She does if she's watching it wobble while he's putting shit on it sir lol.

Back