Die Hard vs. Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Which is the better movie?

• Total voters
T2 is overrated. Groundbreaking, grand in scale, but it doesn't hold up as well as even the first Terminator, which is actually the better movie.

Die Hard is a time-tested classic that never gets old, on repeated viewings.

John McClane all the way

Take that back.

And compared to The Terminator 2? Just stop.
you aged 30-41 motherfuckers need to stop writing the history of pop culture in your own shitty depressed neglected view of the world.
FIght Club is not an all time great film, die hard is overrated and The Goonies has been unwatchable for 15 years.
C8MQkY-WsAEWCEP.jpg

you aged 30-41 motherfuckers need to stop writing the history of pop culture in your own shitty depressed neglected view of the world.
FIght Club is not an all time great film, die hard is overrated and The Goonies has been unwatchable for 15 years.
C8MQkY-WsAEWCEP.jpg

Weird choices to go along with DieHard.

I don't think many people think Fight Club is in the top 50 films; the second half is way too weak but the first half was really good. And I've never seen The Goonies.
zBr5MoC.jpg

What is DieHard overrated in comparison to? Certainly not T2.

Put some effort into your trolling. Brah.

My three most watched films are The Terminator, The Matrix, and GoodFellas. At least tailor your approach from here on.

Weird choices to go along with DieHard.

I don't think many people think Fight Club is in the top 50 films; the second half is way too weak but the first half was really good. And I've never seen The Goonies.
zBr5MoC.jpg

What is DieHard overrated in comparison to? Certainly not T2.

Put some effort into your trolling. Brah.

My three most watched films are The Terminator, The Matrix, and GoodFellas. At least tailor your approach from here on.
I just really like Diehard but everything everyone else likes about it just doesn't hit me as hard as it seems. I think it really is an age thing. Not trolling.

T2 is overrated. Groundbreaking, grand in scale, but it doesn't hold up as well as even the first Terminator, which is actually the better movie.

Die Hard is a time-tested classic that never gets old, on repeated viewings.

John McClane all the way
Doesn't hold up as well as that movie with the computer loading screen image of the terminator running down the hallway or the arnold puppet?
Die. Hard.

Both have a lot of nostalgia for me. I feel that Die Hard is just a better movie and I love a good robbery. At the end of the day Rickman's performance in Die Hard is better than anyone's in Terminator 2 by a mile.

Both have a lot of nostalgia for me. I feel that Die Hard is just a better movie and I love a good robbery. At the end of the day Rickman's performance in Die Hard is better than anyone's in Terminator 2 by a mile.
Linda Hamilton put in an amazing performance; comparable in my opinion.

Doesn't hold up as well as that movie with the computer loading screen image of the terminator running down the hallway or the arnold puppet?
Die. Hard.

No one watches T1 for the special effects at this point.

The effects don't take away from the story which is an amazing one. In my opinion it's one of the most compelling of all the future war and time traveling stories. Kyle Reece's narration was really some of the best I've seen in film. I really didn't need a cut scenes of the future he was believable, precise, and just emotional enough.

Terminator 2, and it's not even close.

Linda Hamilton put in an amazing performance; comparable in my opinion.

She did a good job, certainly pulled it off better than a lot of females could have. I just don't think she's in the same ball park as Rickman.

I am split really evenly on this one. Both are masterpieces of action cinema.

I refuse to vote.

I finally watched Die Hard for the first time a few days ago, and it gets my vote.
lol i saw it for the first time like 2 years ago...

but i just watched cape fear for the first time 2 days ago.

<{clintugh}>

I've watched T2 a bunch of times, but Die Hard by miles. It is the quintessential action movie. Nigh timeless, and basically perfect.

back in the day i liked t2 soooooooooooo much more
i still do

Die Hard is the perfect action movie, plus some real elements of character development that isn't lame.

Back