Media Diego Sanchez Finally Reveals Insane Story With Joshua Fabia

HolmeZy55

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Quick cliff notes for those who have zero attention span....

- Diego tells story on what really happened with Fabia
- Says Fabia is a psychopath who wanted him dead
- Mentions Fabia being a contract killer for the cartels
- Couldn't just kill him like everyone wanted him too, didn't want to go to jail...
- States that Fabia was performing witchcraft and summoning demons
- Just paid him off to get rid of him for good

The Fabia Saga was one of the funniest and entertaining dramas in UFC. Just hilarious stuff.

"Either he was gonna fuck me, or I was gonna have to fuck him."

hahahaha fuck.

After all the gay stuff that was going on, he chooses to phrase it like that hahaha.

[<dunn]

Diego sounds like he's describing a crazy ex girlfriend; but it's a dude, so he's gotta make up other reasons why "he broke it off"💔

The Fabia Saga was one of the funniest and entertaining dramas in UFC. Just hilarious stuff.

"Either he was gonna fuck me, or I was gonna have to fuck him."

hahahaha fuck.

After all the gay stuff that was going on, he chooses to phrase it like that hahaha.

[

Diego has serious CTE in my opinion and because of that has a weakened mental state which made it VERY easy to take advantage of him. Fabian is a predator scumbag and deserves jail instead of death so he can be the one who is prey.

Quick cliff notes for those who have zero attention span....

- Diego tells story on what really happened with Fabia
- Says Fabia is a psychopath who wanted him dead
- Mentions Fabia being a contract killer for the cartels
- Couldn't just kill him like everyone wanted him too, didn't want to go to jail...
- States that Fabia was performing witchcraft and summoning demons
- Just paid him off to get rid of him for good

It's called extortion, Fabia could easily be looking at prison time if Diego had half a brain. Diego probably doesn't want to call a Lawyer in fear that Fabia would summon a demon, fucking ass backwards nut cases.

Last edited:
Diego has serious CTE in my opinion and because of that has a weakened mental state which made it VERY easy to take advantage of him. Fabian is a predator scumbag and deserves jail instead of death so he can be the one who is prey.

He might already be dead. Word is the Cartel had enough of Fabia correcting their name pronunciations so they popped him.

Back