Media Diego Sanchez Finally Reveals Insane Story With Joshua Fabia

I'm wondering what his upbringing was like because he was looney af already when he was on TUF.
Yeah I definitely wonder, he was certainly crazier than a shithouse rat on TUF and probably always has been.

While I have no doubts Fabia is a POS. I don’t think anything Diego is saying has any basis in reality.

I honestly think Diego had a thing with the guy and now it’s over, but that’s me.

Yeah I definitely wonder, he was certainly crazier than a shithouse rat on TUF and probably always has been.
He is much worse off now. His speech pattern and ability to articulate thoughts has spiraled downhill. He will have problems in a few years if he doesn't already.

I love Diego but the guy has clear issues with being gullible, believing in nonsense, etc.

So he let this guy make him think he was a contract killer?

Come on.

This is sad AF.

Diego started off pretty good in this interview. Then it devolved very rapidly, poor guy just wants something to believe in and is looking elsewhere to find it. He needs to believe in himself. He should distance himself from this situation as soon as possible, as it hurts his brand the more he talks about it on social media.

Diego paid a 5'1 guy 100 grand just to get rid off him, just shows how fkd up Diego is ATM.

I'm in the southwest it's going around Fabia tapped that ass if you know what I mean. Still waiting for this confession.

How long would it take Diego to get turned out by some pimp or gang member in prison? This is sad. This guy is a UFC hall of famer

Sounds like Fabia got in deep with Diego's family & leveraged threats after Diego realized what a POS Fabia was.

This should go to trial, Diego won't get money back, but at least he can put Fabia in jail with War Machine.

Victims like diego fall for it because they want power. They think they are special. They want shortcut for great life. Diego with belt would be okay about demons and witchcraft. Its bad now because bs is not working for him.

Its same shit when woman who buy fantasy about luxurous life with dangerous man. She is fine about shady business and crimes as long as fantasy serve herself.

demons exist actually. But it's woo woo territory and I know no one wants to talk about it. Diego is a fucking nut job so I don't really believe what he's saying here though.

got another mark, right here.

All respect for Diego..

But lets think for a moment someone like Joshua Fabia trying to pull this shit to another oldschooler like, lets say, Wanderlei Silva or Dan Henderson.

Yeah. Enough said

Back