Media Diego Sanchez spotted UFO

Imagine flying half way across the galaxy to spy on Diego only to forget to turn your head lights off

gV-bir.gif

I bet he saw some UFOs after this as well

They've come to collect his old coach and bring him back to the mother ship.

There is no such thing as UFO. People love believing this kind of crap to throw an ounce of excitement into their lives, but seriously?

So humans are the only thing that exists in the entire galaxy?...

Weve flown things to Mars...if some other species lives there we would be the UFO in that situation... So if we could do it to another planet...why couldn't something else do it to us?.

I think theres way more reason and possibility to believe theres other life and air craft out there then there isnt...

I think it's actually small minded to think otherwise

There is no such thing as UFO. People love believing this kind of crap to throw an ounce of excitement into their lives, but seriously?

I think drawing a conclusion on inconclusive evidence is just as strange.

So humans are the only thing that exists in the entire galaxy?...

Weve flown things to Mars...if some other species lives there we would be the UFO in that situation... So if we could do it to another planet...why couldn't something else do it to us?.

I think theres way more reason and possibility to believe theres other life and air craft out there then there isnt...

I think it's actually small minded to think otherwise

There just has to be other life out there our galaxy alone has dozens of planets.

Love how sure you are about something you obviously are not in the position for to make absolute statements on.

Back