Diet soft drinks, new findings

but the leading theory in this study is that people who like soda EAT LIKE SHIT.
So basically this study is worthless. People who eat shit are unhealthy. Good thing that was funded.

with all of these people bitching about splenda what exactly do yall do about protein powder? seems like almost all contain sucralose now.

that beings said I love my ON whey, fake sugar for life.

If GOD didn't make it then I don't want it. "GOD made everything to perfection and man screwed it all up!" -Lynelle E. Ortiz

If God made us perfect, then his definition of perfect is awfully strange.

I don't understand how health proponents can say a ton of bad shit about most unnatural foods, then go on and praise unnatural sugar.

I don't understand how health proponents can say a ton of bad shit about most unnatural foods, then go on and praise unnatural sugar.

Easy, some of the synthetic sweetners (like aspartame specifically) are continually clinically studied because of Public hysteria. Despite all the smoke, there's very little scientific fire.

Whereas with certain synthetic foods that use things like high fructose corn syrup, there IS scientific fire such as the diabetes epidemic.

check out the site that goldee put up mikemartial, or jus put some effort and look up "harmful effects of splenda" on google u lazy bumb!

check out the site that goldee put up mikemartial, or jus put some effort and look up "harmful effects of splenda" on google u lazy bumb!

He doesn't want websites like www.thetruthaboutsplenda.com he wants studies that show what you just claimed.

The link Goldee put up proves nothing other than a correlation, which is completely different than a causation.

Clint07 said:
he wants studies that show what you just claimed.

Exactly, Clint.

Christ this topic gets old, though.

Every couple of months some isometric-log-wrestling fanatic comes in here screaming bloody murder about artificial sweeteners.

Exactly, Clint.

Christ this topic gets old, though.

Every couple of months some isometric-log-wrestling fanatic comes in here screaming bloody murder about artificial sweeteners.

Wtf is an isometric-log-wrestling fanatic?

Must be a Canadian thing...

Wtf is an isometric-log-wrestling fanatic?

Must be a Canadian thing...

Isometric log wrestler = tree hugger :icon_chee

Actually, Revok coined it. Therefore, a British thing.

Isometric log wrestler = tree hugger :icon_chee

Actually, Revok coined it. Therefore, a British thing.

hrm, I just thought it involved something like this:

poleclimb.jpg

This is out of the book Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You To Know About: "attention deficit disorder. Doctors will say that the child's brain chemistry is not right, and he needs a drug to fix the imbalance in the brain chemistry. The drug may have some short-term effects on balancing the brain chemistry, but the question is WHY the brain chemistry was unbalanced to begin with. What caused the chemical imbalance? If this was asked, we almost always find that food allergies, excitotoxins such as MSG and aspartame, and food additives are to blame. With simple dietary adjustments the brain chemistry becomes balanced, and the child, in a matter of days, is no longer hyperactive and his attention span is back to normal." I highly recommend that you read this book and other books that Kevin Trudeau has put out, they have been number one sellers and I, myself, am living proof that his methods work because i have followed his advice.

He doesn't want websites like www.thetruthaboutsplenda.com he wants studies that show what you just claimed.

The link Goldee put up proves nothing other than a correlation, which is completely different than a causation.

Is this enough for u to questions the use of articficial sweetners? It is for me u fools! Read the links and you'll get ur proof and studies. not in all of them have there studies on there but i put all the sites there because they all have useful info. i believe in GOD and if he didn't make it that way then i dont want it!

http://www.splendaexposed.com/articles/2005/05/dietitians_say.html
http://www.foodanddiet.com/NewFiles/splenda-story-list-4.html
http://www.mercola.com/article/aspartame...
http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame/adv...
Aspartame Warning
Discover the truth about the cancer causing sweetener.
www.douglassreport.com/aspartame
http://www.sweetpoison.com/aspartame-sweeteners.html
CSPI Warns of Aspartame - But Advocates Sucralose/Splenda
May 28, 2007 Comments (0)

"The Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI) has warned that aspartame, the artificial sugar substitute in most diet drinks, may cause cancer as reported in a three-year Italian study that found links to lymphomas and leukemias . But the CSPI communication goes on to advocate use of another doubtful sweetener - sucralose - to get off aspartame. Sucralose, also sold under the Splenda brand name, has its own problems of toxicity and is by no means an innocuous replacement for aspartame.

Although the CSPI has - with a delay of several years - come out now with a warning against the use of aspartame, Betty Martini charges that its executive director, Michael Jacobson, should have had the courage to do so long ago. She says the information was available since the time of the aspartame approval through political pressure called in by Donald Rumsfeld, former CEO of aspartame manufacturer Searle and now defense secretary."
http://splenda.worldwidewarning.net/

Dear God,

Why in your infinite wisdom did you create the following list of diseases:

Small Pox
Polio
Measles
Chicken Pox
Hepatitis

I don't understand their purpose. Is it a test? If so, we, as a civilization, seem to have passed by creating vaccines that virtually eliminate all of these epidemics through artificial/chemical means.

Your Son,
erco

I miss regular vanilla coke.

None of this wild cherry vanilla crap.

But Mike what about hard evidence like this:
"I am so glad I found this site. This has really given me a new outlook on my life!

I used to be such a happy, motivated person. I loved having lots of friends around me, went out all the time, etc. In the past four years, I have changed into a moody, isolated, irritable person. I usually don't even want to get out of bed in the morning and have this feeling of being lost all the time.

Now, I know why. I have been on a sugar-free diet for probably four years now. I found out aspartame was bad for me, so I switched to Splenda. Now that I think of it, that is when this all started. My mom is constantly telling me that I am not the same person anymore--and it has been breaking my heart. I have even gone on antidepressant drugs and have seen psychologists. Nothing has worked!!!!

I used to love my life--always laughing, always smiling. Now, I feel like I have to try to make myself do those things. I hate living my life feeling this way. I am never ever ever using Splenda again.

Thank you so much for sharing the stories. I will get back to you in a few weeks to tell you how it is going."

Thank you S.S. for sharing your story with our visitors.

"I had been a skinny boy all my life. Then, when I turned 30, I started to gain weight. I was also having negative reactions to sugars (junk foods, refined carbs, honey, rice syrup, etc). I would eat and become drowsy and almost pass out from feeling dizzy. I would need to take a nap immediately. Sugar made me depressed, moddy, and fat. I had gained 25 pounds.

I decided to try products with Splenda along with other artificial sweeteners. The side effects are obvious. And the side effects are equally as bad as all the sugar I was eating.

With Splenda, I noticed I could not sleep at night. Feeling restless, I had hot and cold flashes. I felt like a burning chemical substance was running through my body in my blood stream. I had itchy rashes on my arms. I noticed the most awful aftertaste after eating Splenda. It was horrible. I had explosive gas and diarrhea all day. I also noticed that, 20 minutes after eating Splenda, I felt kind of like I was in a spcaed-out state. A very un-real kind of drugged feeling--subtle, not obvious. Also I had stomach cramps.

Splenda is a chemical that I believe is not safe. People who do not have side effects when using Splenda will eventually have problems. I'm sure of it.
It has to be bad, these random Internet people are sure of it!

Back