Different Models of Windy??

Ryyonvin

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
So I've been looking at picking up a pair of Windy gloves, and I can't seem to find any information regarding the model numbers. Just now I was looking on Amazon and the photos provided show 2 different model numbers on the same item. Anyone care to break down what the difference is between the models?

Windy%201.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Windy%202.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Same here. To make matters worse they also make a heavy hitter model.

Windy models are somewhat of an enigma. I can tell you that maybe TG = Training Glove and BGV = Bag Glove Velcro, but there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to what gloves Windy puts those labels on.

Also, I think the gloves that you posted with the white/beige cuff and logo seem to be made exclusively for the international market, as I've never seen them in Thailand.

Windy models are somewhat of an enigma. I can tell you that maybe TG = Training Glove and BGV = Bag Glove Velcro, but there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to what gloves Windy puts those labels on.

Also, I think the gloves that you posted with the white/beige cuff and logo seem to be made exclusively for the international market, as I've never seen them in Thailand.

Your right because they have a little white tag that says Combat Sports.

Good eye guys, didn't even notice that little tag. Can anyone recommend a good place to purchase Windy gloves? I want to make sure I'm getting an authentic pair.

I've only ever seen windy stuff in Thailand for sale in the real poor places, never saw it much it Phuket but up in isannive seen it. Seen it in Cambodia too.

Thanks guys. I ended up buying a 14oz pair through mmaindustries. Had a good experience with them before so figured I'd go that route.

Good eye guys, didn't even notice that little tag. Can anyone recommend a good place to purchase Windy gloves? I want to make sure I'm getting an authentic pair.

Those pics you posted are indeed authentic my friend. Just distributed by Combat Sports.Nothing fake about them.

I've only ever seen windy stuff in Thailand for sale in the real poor places, never saw it much it Phuket but up in isannive seen it. Seen it in Cambodia too.

I've seen Windy stuff for sale in a couple shops near ActionZone in Bangkok. They also used to have a shop in the old Lumpinee, but I'm not sure if they have a dedicated shop since it closed.

Those pics you posted are indeed authentic my friend. Just distributed by Combat Sports.Nothing fake about them.

Yeah not fake, just made by Windy for sale outside of Thailand through Combat Sports.

Since the old Lumpini stadium closed Windy as far as I can tell they have moved their official store right next door to Action Zone. They're pretty difficult to deal with in my experience so if you need gear best to just go to Action Zone and ask them for Windy gloves and let them get them for you.

Back