News Dildo Danis tweet and delete to Khabib after fight

8HOfJRZ.jpg

lets talk about his milf mom

Why are people so pressed on this overrated scrub, is he even fighting on bellator right now?

He's still salty...

khabib-nurmagomedov-ufc-229-screengrab.jpg

Khabib smesh

Khabib was already a legend to us, and became one for many casuals after smashing McGregor and making him tap, but THIS is the moment that will go down in history as making Khabib the ultimate badass. Ty Dildo Danis

Shouldn't Danis have a fight scheduled yet? He fought once in 2018 and once in 2019 and 2020 is almost over. Oh that's right, he's too scared to lose and have everyone kick him while he's down.

Maybe Danis should worry about his own stagnant career in BJJ and MMA?

I have never seen anyone in the sport of MMA try so hard and lick someone else's balls as much as Dillon Danis. He's one of a kind, theres really no one else like him in MMA. We should Cherish these memories forever.

I wish he'd fight Agazarm for the most annoying, irrelevant, supposed high level BBJ guy who does MMA, super douche belt until they both expire.

This guy, again giving us examples as to why he was kicked out of Marcelo's gym.

I figured it would be conor who would come out with some sort of attention seeking tweet but it was his waterboy.

BTW it won't be long till conor starts tweeting shitty things about khabib again (he was respectful of khabib after his father passed away but soon went back to antagonizing khabib over tweeter).

Reactions: lsa
View attachment 809620
However, Danis attempted to hijack the moment and wrote: “Khabib is retiring because he is scared of Conor McGregor”. Yet he swiftly deleted this Tweet after realising the error of his ways.

Is Dildo Danis still a fighter? Dude needs to lose the shtick and fight somebody.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back