Dillashaw: McGregor has terrible bad odor

I guess he doesn't have Goat hygiene

Damn, thats Aldo AND TJ being incredibly childish today.

I guess the loss still stings.

You know when TJ was done with that interview, he walked into his gym, and all the alpha bros were like "Hahaha! Sick burn, brah!" and they slapped each other on the ass and did another topless photo shoot.

legit lol

this is getting embarrassing. they can't beat McGregor so they resort to high school cheer leader tactics?

I know a French Engineer at work that is ripe as fuck during the summer because Like most of the French, they do not use deodorant. Doesn't the Irish use deodorant? Obviously not Irish spring.

That explain why chad was exhausted in round 1, he couldnt breathe.

wow with everyone trying to get a connor fight thats some weak ass smack talk
aldo is talking some murderous stuff man
frankie is going all out on twitter
swanson says hes got the secret to beat him
and old dillashaw comes up with 'hes a big smellyhead' basicaly

take a shower and use some deodorant you stinky fooking bastard. Not a lot of good hygiene from the inbred emerald isle.

You know when TJ was done with that interview, he walked into his gym, and all the alpha bros were like "Hahaha! Sick burn, brah!" and they slapped each other on the ass and did another topless photo shoot.

haha

well played

And Dana`s.

At least Ronda fights the elite and doesn`t need Dana to throw an extra buck around for her to win. The desperation and absurd of this interin "title" was pathetic.

Calling Ronda competition the elite, it's among the funniest things i have read on here.

No dry cleaners where Conor is from for his Peewee suits

5fd65a0b558df9db44e52e90aa3b5e04.jpg

TJ has been incredibly unlikeable ever since he beat Renan. He talks like he's been ruling the division for years yet couldn't even beat the #1 contender in a smaller weight class

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back