Dillon Danis and Danaher Death Squad Almost Come To Blows At ADCC Trials

Was Dillon going to the mat to fight Gordon or to grapple Gordon? Was Gary calling Denis to "fight" or to fight Gordon?

jiu jitsu feuds seem about on the level of table tennis feuds, to me anyway

Your username is mcgoatp4p#1. I agree that the feud is silly, but you are coming from something of a glass house.

Why don't they just get a fight on some regional mma card?

holy shit at dillon with that acne, is he roiding or 13? who the hell wants to get a greasy slice of pizza rubbed against your face while rolling?

Danis is soft. He comes from the nicer part of NY. I remember when Spriggs stomped him at worlds.

Danis is soft. He comes from the nicer part of NY. I remember when Spriggs stomped him at worlds.

Spriggs would stomp anyone on DDS. Hell DJ already has. And under multiple rulesets too.

Curious, where were all of the DDS guys for ADCC trials? ADCC is the top Nogi comp. Where were they?

Spriggs would stomp anyone on DDS. Hell DJ already has. And under multiple rulesets too.

Curious, where were all of the DDS guys for ADCC trials? ADCC is the top Nogi comp. Where were they?

Dj is probably going to outpoint dds guys ... Sub only, not going to happen...

I do wonder the same thing? Why didn't Tonon Ryan and Cummings Inthere

Mmmmm, Garry And gordon seem to have a different view about grappling and MKT from Jhon's... Jhon seems to think he can control all of his squad, may be I'm mistaken and they all just step back and do what yoda tells them to do, but I don't see Garry being a puppet for much longer, nor I see Gordon... A team split its on his way I feel.

Lol at BJJ death squads.

"Come get in our 50/50 guards!"

Tonon apparently popped his rib in training and Ryan still had the gash over his eye that kept him out of EBI.

Garry and Gordon will uphold the truce for about a week, maybe less.

Danaher is looking pretty healthy these days

Lol at BJJ death squads.

"Come get in our 50/50 guards!"

I realize you're being facetious but they almost never play 50/50. And leg locks are part of grappling so there's nothing wrong with stick to what works for you. No one bitches that Roger kept cross choking everyone from mount at worlds.

Back