Media Dillon Danis Claims His Next Fight Is In MMA Against Former UFC Champion Hall of Famer

Please lord, let it be Robbie Lawler or Carlos Condit. They won't handle him with kid gloves.

How this dude is still relevant in combat sports, dude needs to become a marketing agent for fighters

1) Dannis is probably full of shit like always

2) if somehow not, probably Woodley. That guy has a humiliation fetish

Maybe Pettis or Bendo
Even a 50 year old Woodley against current Danis sounds like a mismatch. Maia at his best could do absolutely nothing, and he's 10x the fighter Danis is. Danis has 2 MMA fights against cans, and that's bellator cans not even ufc, unless he fights BJ Penn I don't know what former champion and hall of famer he could possibly fight that would be remotely competitive

Do not know why anybody gives this chap the time of day on here.

This guy had 2 mma fights against hotdog vendors 5 years ago , while he was coaching Mcgregor at Jiu Jitsu Conor was obviously coaching him in the art of how to stay in the news without actually competing

47 seconds into video.

Danis: 'I'm probably going to be fighting a former UFC Champion, Hall of Famer. It'll be a good fight. In MMA''
Interviewer: 'Can I Ask for which promotion?'
Danis: 'No, but it will be cool. Once it gets announced it will be awesome. Everyone will be excited, they all know the opponent, so, it'll be big'
this guy is the definition of keyboard warrior, nobody especially an ex-ufc champion should give him their time of day. atleast, jake paul trains for his fights against senior citizens and gives them a generous paycheck for the elder abuse.

I think he should rematch the 5ft2 boxer that punched him and had him shook in a parking lot.

Or the bouncer that actually submitted him.

Or Logan Paul.. the youtuber that suck at boxing and beat him too.

47 seconds into video.

Danis: 'I'm probably going to be fighting a former UFC Champion, Hall of Famer. It'll be a good fight. In MMA''
Interviewer: 'Can I Ask for which promotion?'
Danis: 'No, but it will be cool. Once it gets announced it will be awesome. Everyone will be excited, they all know the opponent, so, it'll be big'
HOF? Must be Ronda or Joanna.

Oh, I get it....probably wanted to fight Coleman when he was in a coma.

Would it be inhumane to just put him down? Then at least he could fight Hammer in Heaven. War Hammer!! Woof!!

Rockhold comes out of retirement to see if he can survive the striking prowess of Dannis. He's brutally knocked out when a fan high fives him on the way to the cage.
qU5Hcvw379Z-8Ux8IJyyvlaoEz0=.gif

Probably just bullshit totry to keep his name out there

Isn't he still signed to Bellator? He only had two fights. I don't know who would be interested in seeing this guy fight.
He was complaining he had to give Bellator a cut from his Jake Paul fight?

Why are you guys still talking about Dildo Penis? He's a disgrace to combat sports.

-Danis would include Pulver (former WEC champ) and Cerrone (former interim champ) as UFC champs because he's a ____.
Jens Pulver is a legit former UFC champ, got the belt from beating Caol Uno, then defended his title against Dennis Hallman & BJ Penn

Cerrone was never an interim champ in either the WEC or the UFC... he's fought for the title like 4 times and lost every time.

He was complaining he had to give Bellator a cut from his Jake Paul fight?
He said on Helwani (right around Bellator 301) that the company granted him his release (as he wanted no involvement potentially with PFL) and was aiming to sign with UFC.

Back