Dillon Danis Waving at Khabib to 'Come Out'

A simple rule of life: Don't talk shit if you can't back it up.

And on that day, both Conor and Dillon were taught this rule by the prophet of Islam, Khabib.

Calling Khabib a prophet of Islam is actually heretical in Islam you complete moron.

Say what you like about Danis but the second Khabib landed he bullrushed him back about 15 feet and started swinging.

That's facking badass even though I wish he didn't do it.
That moment when keeping it real goes wrong...

Do4vHQVVAAA5Ph1.jpg

and lol at the dick head saying conor hit that guy out of confusion... fuck off with that shit.

No he hit him because that goof was ready to go help Khabib and Islam or whoever the fuck it was go jump Danis.

Right at the end of that video you see McGregor straight clocking someone rushing.

I think Mcgregor wpuld adapt in a second fight amd knock khabib out

Didn't expect it? He mauled him as as soon as he had landed.
I saw someone say this earlier, but have seen no clips to indicate this as valid. Just seems like Dillon snaps his head down, Khabib lands 2-3 shots to Dillons head, then the crowd seperates them.

I saw someone say this earlier, but have seen no clips to indicate this as valid. Just seems like Dillon snaps his head down, Khabib lands 2-3 shots to Dillons head, then the crowd seperates them.

Meh, I've posted the footage that proves just the opposite happened. If you don't want to see it I can't make you. Doesn't change the fact that it happened.

I don't know how to timestamp but I believe this is the moment that made Khabib jump over the octagon fence.

I've been rewatching the press conference of Conor Khabib cause I'm bored. This is video of press conference between Khabib and Conor. If you jump to minute 22:15 - 24:08, it shows a reporter saying a religious phrase and talking about whiskey, this angers Khabib to the point where he refuses to answer the reporter. However Conor being Conor adds further to it and starts repeating the religious phrase and you can tell Khabib is mad both times Conor says it.

I believe this is what angered Khabib and this is what he's referring to when he says to the reason he jumped the octagon fence.

What you think.

I think you should email NSAC with this theory.

And go fuck yourself afterwards.

Conor's living big whiskey life with NFL tycoons and Khabib is playing on social media back and forth with back office nerds at UFC WME HQ.

Back