Dillon Danis Waving at Khabib to 'Come Out'

I don't care about Khabib jumping over the fence to punch that dildo, but those other guys had no business jumping Conor.

i couldn't believe my eyes when the dude in the red shirt landed flush on conor lol. conor looked legit-scared from that point onwards.

That moment when keeping it real goes wrong...

Do4vHQVVAAA5Ph1.jpg
Drakes reaction is the best

Conor fans are so pathetic theyre trying to make khabib bad by saying dillon got the best of him.. it was a mess and nothing really happend. Khabib would rape dillon who is a nobody.

Is Drake photoshopped into that pic? If not it makes it even better.

Viacom and Bellator paid Danis "high 6 figures" to antagonize Khabib and ruin the night for UFC. Mission accomplished.

It's only payback for mcnuggets running crazy in bellator.....the WCW vs WWF era is officially back haha

Kabib was lucky that five police officers saved him by dragging Dillon off.

He was getting mauled.

Hahaha who the fuck is Dillon? The brown belt division champ? Yeah I see. Your one of the most fking deluded and pathetic machicken fangirls
Keep crying little girl

Hahaha who the fuck is Dillon? The brown belt division champ? Yeah I see. Your one of the most fking deluded and pathetic blah blah

Here boy.

Kabib cowering from Dillon.

Cry more now

IMG_9748.jpg

When they review the tape you can see Conor throwing a punch at the guy on the fence, so that will definitely get him in trouble
What do you expect watch the vid closely. Theres tough as fuck trained Dagestani's jumping in the brawl. In one of the angles I saw a guy Superman dive into the crowd headfirst full power. Ofcourse Conor has to hit the one climbing over the fence. They both wanted to help their friend and at that moment had to fight. I'm not faulting one side or the other, just saying. Conor didn't start. Khabib started the brawl.

Kabib was lucky that five police officers saved him by dragging Dillon off.

He was getting mauled.
Yup. After Khabib tapped to Conor’s kimura just like Ferguson got KO’d by Pettis and Drago Volkav got the decision on Lewis, Khabib was very lucky that Dillon didn’t jump the cage and murder Khabib.

Khabib got a right hook to the face just as he landed lol

Back