Social Dinner with Jay-Z or $500K

I had a friend get arrested for shoplifting Jay-Z's Black Album freshman year of college. As far as the poll? I'd take $500k over having dinner with anyone who I am a fan of.

Yes, there's no one worth having dinner with for 500k. I'd take the money even if it was 50k.
that's what i'm talking about, what's to think about, gimme the money. What you gonna do with a dinner conversation with a fake ass celeb?

Money without a doubt.

I think even Jay Z would laugh at you for choosing dinner.

The internet has clearly run out of topics if this is the dumb shit that's being discussed now.

Even when I did like rap (ugh) never liked jayz gimme da money.

Even when I did like rap (ugh) never liked jayz gimme da money.

Yea I never understood how he got so big. He's never been that good to me but whatever. I would take any amount of money over having dinner with him. You'd probably have to pay me just to have dinner with the guy. I just have no interest in meeting or having dinner with Jayz.

If it was $1,000, or dinner with Jay Z and Beyonce blowing me under the table, I'd still take the money.

If it was free, I could see him being an interesting conversationalist because of the things he's done and places he's been, but for money? Nah.
Definitely take the $500k. I’m probably in the minority here, but I never liked Jay-Z beyond the Reasonable Doubt album.
I know the line from 99 problems, but I don't think I've actually heard the song. That exhausts my knowledge of his music.
$20 or brunch with Gerardo?
Is he paying?
Bottomless mimosas?
Now I'm down! And he can tell me what they really found in Al Capone's vault!

Depends if you aren't in big business and just a regular schmo then take money.. if your in business and gettibg Jay Z for something would drastically help it might be better for the sit down..

I thought this started as a joke but people are actually seriously saying they’d pass on 500k to meet a rapper. Insane. 500k is a lot of money, even in 2023.

Poser ass list imo.

Mack 10, Jadakiss, DMX, Cam'ron, Ghostface Killah, Scarface

Interesting I’ve never seen the .22 known as Mack 10 on anybody’s GOAT list besides yours. Or Cam who likes to pose in a handstand selling tan to a tanning bed for that matter.

I for one would choose the dinner with JZ over 500k, then pull a Bania:

1e3f610cdfd82ee167911a7399ecd77e.jpg

Back