Disappointment..

genecop

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ever have people disappoint you? How do you deal with disappointment...

Exercise, cut back on drugs and alcohol, try to get more sunlight.

Some easier and more destructive paths also exist.

nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif

All the time. Some came as real surprises. Well, it depends on the situation. Was the person having a bad day? The closer they are to you the more it hurts. They are never quite the same after that. That is all part of life. To me it happened at work, with family, and friends.

Expectation almost always leads to disappointment.

Stop expecting things from anyone but yourself.

Yea, but it never feels worse than the disappointment I get from myself.

Not recently but I expect people to be themselves for the most part and I try not to ask people do things that are outside of their nature.

My grandmother is really disappointed with me muddling through life without starting a family and I'm not sure if she knows what's right for me.

I don’t expect s whole lot out of most people, so no, they don’t disappoint me. I learned that lesson many times. The one thing you can count on the majority of people to do is whatever is in their best interest. Usually that means monetary interest.

yeah sure, sometimes they dissapoint me and sometimes i dissapoint them, as other of the fine gentlemen have already stated in this thread, i drink

You mean life? Yes, almost everyday. Move on realizing what you can and cant control.

Yeah, it was part of the 3-4 things that caused a breakdown last week.

Do your best to move on. Not much else you can do.

Everyday, as soon as the new generation started entering the workforce. We’re fucked.

Back