Disgruntled Naughty Dog ex Employee releases entire TLOU plot and cutscenes *Warning: Spoilers*

Again. Outlast 2 had a tranny antagonist but it wasnt poorly done or shoehorned in. There can be inclusivity without supremacy.

From what it seems like, shes not a tranny. Just a buff chick.

Again. Outlast 2 had a tranny antagonist but it wasnt poorly done or shoehorned in. There can be inclusivity without supremacy.
I remember beating Outlast 2 but it's been a minute and I don't recall catching that. Who exactly?

OK, I remember her, especially the part where you have to kill the power because of live cables in the mines and you need crawl almost submerged whatnot and she's wandering the immediate area with a torch. I always thought her a cultist leader, shaman with happenstance characteristics of short-haired and tall, latter of which also applying to Marta(?), another stylised amazonian iirc and a modelling maybe more to evoke fear, power. I'm not knowing of any Outlast canon, lore so I'll trust you guys. This game was impossible for me to platinum, that I remember well; playing bloody-knuckles against Iron Mike would have been preferable to its speedruns and modes.

OK, I remember her, especially the part where you have to kill the power because of live cables in the mines and you need crawl almost submerged whatnot and she's wandering the immediate area with a torch. I always thought her a cultist leader, shaman with happenstance characteristics of short-haired and tall, latter of which also applying to Marta(?), another stylised amazonian iirc and a modelling maybe more to evoke fear, power. I'm not knowing of any Outlast canon, lore so I'll trust you guys. This game was impossible for me to platinum, that I remember well; playing bloody-knuckles against Iron Mike would have been preferable to its speedruns and modes.
I dont actually know if shes trans but that's a deep assed voice

Made a post last night about Sony supposedly finding the leaker, and how I doubted it.

For fans of Jeremy from 'The Quartering,' he also has doubts.

-Sony wants to take the spotlight off 'Crunch' of development teams, and the common belief that the leaker was a former/current employee was putting their treatment of employees in a negative light.

The whole tranny thing is only on 4chan.

Yeah, Im kinda noticing that. Its possible its being a bit overblown. Apparently its not confirmed whether Ellie dies either. So the story has gone from playing as a trans character that hates gays and murders both antagonists, to it seems more like Joel is murdered by a group of people, the leader of which is a super buff chick. And that in and of itself leads to a bit of a catch 22. If they make her a small, feminine girl, then its bullshit because a "skinny 100 pound girl" takes out Joel from the first game. Making her a muscle bound, unattractive athlete makes it sympathetic to trans people.

At the end of the day, from a narrative point of view, Joel being murdered by the daughter of one of the doctors he killed is a perfectly logical extension of the story from the first game. Guess we'll see just how social justice-y it is on release.

Not sure why you right wing Christian nutters think buff chick = tranny

Not sure why you right wing Christian nutters think buff chick = tranny
Not sure why you have to bring religion into it.

Last time I checked, Islam and Judaism weren't hyper lgbtq-leaning.

Not sure why you have to bring religion into it.

Last time I checked, Islam and Judaism weren't hyper lgbtq-leaning.
Correct all religions are outdated and silly

Abby may not be a tranny, but her body model sucks, she walks and looks like a man. Also, no women could attain that physique without steroids and optimal nutrition. ND even had to put a gym in the game just to justify their weird notion of a "strong" female character lol

Yeah, Im kinda noticing that. Its possible its being a bit overblown. Apparently its not confirmed whether Ellie dies either. So the story has gone from playing as a trans character that hates gays and murders both antagonists, to it seems more like Joel is murdered by a group of people, the leader of which is a super buff chick. And that in and of itself leads to a bit of a catch 22. If they make her a small, feminine girl, then its bullshit because a "skinny 100 pound girl" takes out Joel from the first game. Making her a muscle bound, unattractive athlete makes it sympathetic to trans people.

At the end of the day, from a narrative point of view, Joel being murdered by the daughter of one of the doctors he killed is a perfectly logical extension of the story from the first game. Guess we'll see just how social justice-y it is on release.
I suspect people are mad just because it's a woman that finishes Joel off.

"trans community" = less than 1% of the population

That's who they catered TLOU to.

Not the gamers who actually buy their games and support their careers

...but trannies.

I wish entertainment companies would figure out that marketing your game towards Twitter blue check marks doesn't sell product.

Anita Sarkeesian -
*I've poisoned franchises you love with progressivism.
*Why do you care so much?
*I'm been dealing with your caring for 8 years.

If she was just a troll, she'd be entertaining.

I'm still amazed that she lived through Gamergate. I figured some neck beard would have tried to kill her.

Abby may not be a tranny, but her body model sucks, she walks and looks like a man. Also, no women could attain that physique without steroids and optimal nutrition. ND even had to put a gym in the game just to justify their weird notion of a "strong" female character lol

Abby is dripping with toxic masculinity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fullmetalharts
Back