Social Disney boss vows more gay characters by the end of the year.

Cunt has two kids... one tranny and one panny.

She can’t even keep her own family on track, but falls into a position of influence in the world’s largest family entertainment corporation?

Honk.

These off the left cliff white liberals can’t come to grasp that their deranged ideals produce broken children... so instead of admitting failure, they aim to normalize brokenness.

Being just gay or disabled or non-christian or non-white is yesterdays minority I'm afraid. These days - you need to be ALL of those to qualify.
So - unless every character is full 100% trans disabled black muslim, and played by people of the same group, I won't watch.

As long as the product is fine nobody gives a shit. That said, it does feel like they’re really going out of their way to pander to the hardcore leftists. Otherwise they wouldn’t be saying this in the first place, but rather releasing the product and letting people make their own opinions.
Judging from what i had seen it does feel its more than pandering they are getting desperate to send out their political messaging onto children, youth.

It's a sad state of affairs when entertainment is being produced based on corporate quotas rather than artistic vision. Obviously this was the case even in the past, but never to this degree to where it's basically 99% corporate and 1% artistic.

I can't really even blame the TV and movie writers of today for producing terrible content, because it's really not in their hands anymore. No matter how creative and capable you might be, if you don't obey the will of the bosses, you're out of a job. If this means randomly injecting quota characters and storylines that are designed to appeal to certain demographics, and losing the whole point of the show because of all these unnecessary, convoluted sub-plots and excess characters that have been added seemingly for no other reason than for the sake of being "inclusive", then that's just how it's going to be. The message and the creative direction of the show might be lost in the process, but the bosses will be happy, because their "product" ticks all the right boxes as far as the demographics that it appeals to (or atleast what demographics they think it will appeal to).

Last edited:
Wow, lot of pissed off folk in here raging.
Sorry to hear you will be unable to watch any more of your mouse and starwars movies.
Might be time to explore some Fellini and expand your viewing into some essential adult European cinema.

<{1-2}>

Last edited:
As long as the product is fine nobody gives a shit. That said, it does feel like they’re really going out of their way to pander to the hardcore leftists. Otherwise they wouldn’t be saying this in the first place, but rather releasing the product and letting people make their own opinions.
Their employees are the hardcore leftists, so they’re stuck in between operating in Florida and trying to placate highly skilled employees with far left ideas, like the notion that kindergarten aged children should be taught about sex.

As long as they don't make a big spectacle of it in the movies/shows I don't see an issue. Gay people exist, no sense in not having them in movies or whatever, but don't make a big deal about it and have the character constantly reminding everyone they're gay.
At the same time, no sense in making them disproportionately represented, if we’re going to pull the “they exist in real life” line.

I don’t watch Disney movies since I’m a heterosexual adult, but I would bet a 50% increase in a seemingly progressive company would create a disproportionate amount of gay characters.

Reset the simulation at once.

If Disney does this than they should know most places in Eastern Europe and in other countries in Asia will likely not tolerated new Disney content.

Last edited:
It's their company so they can do what they want.

However " Get woke, go broke ". Don't buy any of their products or their sponsors products. Vote with your wallet. Doing this seems to piss off the far left. They some how seem to believe that you are required to support this. The same as most teachers it would seem. You don't have the right to disagree with them or control what your kids see or do.

50% is silly. I'm all for having some representation but 50% of people aren't gay, so I don't see why 50% of characters should be. This is the kind of thing that creates needless backlash.
Like a YT content creator what is happening now on TV currently they are been over represented.
To them that still wont be enough.

Like a YT content creator what is happening now on TV currently they are been over represented.
To them that still wont be enough.

I don't really watch TV so I don't know about that.

Back