Disney is dying

If we're talking specifically Marvel their movies and shows just haven't been as good. Also they make too many of them to the point the market is oversaturated.

Disney Studios doesn't seem to have any good ideas as they have mostly been doing live action versions of their classic movies. When was the last great Disney animation?
I thought that’s first too, but Marvel has actually gone super woke

Disney owns ESPN so technically you do, and it’s only a matter of time before Disney wokeism bleeds into Espn like the cancer it is.
I don’t watch sports. I honestly don’t use ESPN unless it’s for the UFC.

I don’t watch sports. I honestly don’t use ESPN unless it’s for the UFC.
SO what your saying is, Technically you do, lol.
You really don't have to do mental gymnastics , just admit you watch Disney products.

If people are actually looking for the reason that Disney(proper) died its the move to CGI and that happened almost 20 years ago now.

The magic of Disney(the real magic not the theme park stuff) is based on 2D animation. And they moved away from that to save pennys on the dollar. Thats when Disney died. Now we're just at the cemetery arguing. People want to talk about why everyone(in the west) loves anime well anime is producing the experiences that disney was making a generation back.

People love Dreamworks and Pixar but while their stories are solid I've always found their animation style to be dystopian and dare I say borderline apocalyptic. There is something lifeless about even the most beloved and relatable of their characters. It is distressing and I really don't feel that animation style is great for adults much less children.

are you trying to say Disney owns the UFC? What demonic woke stuff is going to happen to the UFC now?
Disney owns the rights to UFC fight nights, and PPV. Regardless if you pay for ESPN+ or stream for free, you are watching a Disney product. Again, no need to mental gymnastic this, theres no shame sherbro, I watch too.

Disney owns the rights to UFC fight nights, and PPV. Regardless if you pay for ESPN+ or stream for free, you are watching a Disney product. Again, no need to mental gymnastic this, theres no shame sherbro, I watch too.

They have a rights deal. They do not own the UFC.They have the rights to the UFC from xx/xx/xxxx to xx/xx/xxxx.

Rights deals expires. Ownership goes forever until something is sold off to new ownership.

They have a rights deal. They do not own the UFC.They have the rights to the UFC from xx/xx/xxxx to xx/xx/xxxx.

Rights deals expires. Ownership goes forever until something is sold off to new ownership.
Until it expires, its a Disney product, lol. The mental gymnastics in this thread are hilarious.

Disney will be around long after everyone on this forum are gone.

Until it expires, its a Disney product, lol. The mental gymnastics in this thread are hilarious.

This is honestly a meaningless semantic detail.

If you want this win you can have it. Enjoy it in good health.

They don't own the UFC. They are paying the UFC to broadcast their event on their platform. They are broadcast partners. It's been a few years already. What nefarious woke stuff did they implement? You want to push this agenda then explain to me what Disney does to influence the production of a UFC PPV or fight night.

If we're talking specifically Marvel their movies and shows just haven't been as good. Also they make too many of them to the point the market is oversaturated.

Disney Studios doesn't seem to have any good ideas as they have mostly been doing live action versions of their classic movies. When was the last great Disney animation?
Beebur does Mylee ?​

They don't own the UFC. They are paying the UFC to broadcast their event on their platform. They are broadcast partners. It's been a few years already. What nefarious woke stuff did they implement? You want to push this agenda then explain to me what Disney does to influence the production of a UFC PPV or fight night.
Sugay Sean O'Malley?

Disney will live because of past glory. People will continue to watch an old Star Wars movie or an old Disney movie.

Disney owns ESPN so technically you do, and its only a matter of time before Disney wokeism bleeds into Espn like the cancer it is.
"Only a matter of time"...?

Shit man, they've been bleeding viewers for years over their sports programs being woke lectures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back