Dissent in the ranks on the MMA side of ONE Championship

I really want ONE to work out, their cards are super entertaining but all the weird behind the scenes stuff kind of hinders the potential of the org. Honestly I think they could hold Friday(Saturday) MMA cards in a ring instead of a cage like J MMA does and save a lot of money that way and give prospects a chance just like in Muay Thai.

Just my 2 cents.

One had so much potential, too bad what its become. Hopefully someone from Asia with deep pockets will scoop them up and revive the scene over there.

Lets hope Rizin will be the one and bring back the days of PRIDE.

giphy.webp
Rizin is bringing in Central Asian and Koreans nowadays, the next show is even Japan vs. Korea themed.

I really want ONE to work out, their cards are super entertaining but all the weird behind the scenes stuff kind of hinders the potential of the org. Honestly I think they could hold Friday(Saturday) MMA cards in a ring instead of a cage like J MMA does and save a lot of money that way and give prospects a chance just like in Muay Thai.

Just my 2 cents.
Besides all the financials problems and behind the scene issues like this.............the org just seems completely lost right now with hardly any direction of what they want to be.

Reactions: YSB
Back