Do most of yall use sherdog on your phone or computer

I use both. At home, i'm on my double monitors with 20 sherdog tabs open.

When i'm not home, I use my phone to use sherdog

I'd use my phone more often if the mobile site wasn't riddled with a zillion pop ups.

Prepare to have your thread moved, wrong forum.

I use my phone but I can only view the forums on the desktop site because the white forums are terrible. How is it 2015 and you can't see the posters avatars and post count because you are on the mobile site?

Mainly phone So everyone is no gi with no join date, av or post count. You are all equal in my eyes.

I use my phone probably 75% of the time.

I'd use my phone more often if the mobile site wasn't riddled with a zillion pop ups.

The pop ups are ridiculous. Finally someone comments on this!! As I clicked the reply button to reply to your post a pop up of some fantasy game came up- typical

Phone

But it's became rubbish with all the popup ads

I've always been under the assumption that I'm the only one that uses phone and every one can see my AV 😆

the phone is basically unusable now with the ridiculous pop up ads haha - i had to make a switch for phone, web i still use sherdog

Most of the time, on my desktop computer. I prefer browsing on a large monitor. It is easier to post. If I'm on my phone or tablet, it's read only.

I'm on phone now but I strongly prefer laptop due to ads

Back