Do people actually care about Lawler vs Diaz 2?

this would have been such a better fight like 5 years ago....I also think Nick should fight Masvidal not for any merit but just so Masvidal could have beaten the Diaz bros, the Healy bros and the Wisniewski bros.....then if he beats Dan Lauzon, Junior Assuncao and Joe Ellenberger, he can add those bros to his tally lol...then off to bellator to take care of the Freires lol

5 or 10 years ago this might be something to see. Both guys have so many miles and are so far from the top, this would maybe be OK for a Fight Night prelim.

Nick is long over getting punched in the face and Robbie is shop worn. I don't see either really wanting to make things violent at any point in the fight. I can see each waiting on the other to make a mistake but then being to slow to capitalize when mistakes are made. I've got mixed emotions on this, probably sucks.

I dont think your analysis makes sense. I dont think youve been paying attention if you think these men arent looking for violence in the cage.

Last I checked I'm a person.

I wanna see it.

I’ll watch ....I like fights when I like both guys

and to be clear

it doesn't matter who wins !!

this is a Classic OG scrap right here !!

Just let em bang and enjoy regardless of outcome

They should be making more matches like this for the big name vets who want to continue fighting but don't have legitimate title hopes

And if yes, why? They haven’t won a fight in like 10 years combined
not really
however, i care about diaz vs perry
iu

Of course even though Lawler's washed up. Nick will probably win decision via pts or TKO via a million less than 100% power punches.

The first fight was epic. Win or lose Nick Diaz is quite entertaining.

I want to see Nick fight. Lawler has lost a lot of his star power since he lost to Woodley but still like to see him also. Nick is the star here though

I don’t want them to fight because I always want them both to win.

For me It’s like watching Lidell Vs Franklin or Diaz Vs Silva

got ultra violence written all over it. Eventho it came like 5 years to late.

I dont think your analysis makes sense. I dont think youve been paying attention if you think these men arent looking for violence in the cage.

Nick has never liked fighting and has said so for over a decade. He clearly isn't looking for violence but he is looking to get paid.

Also my post wasn't analysis but more opinion on where I think both fighter's heads could be. I think unfortunately this could be the art of collecting a paycheck for both. I'm not knocking them, they have more than paid their dues. I just don't think this ends up being a good fight. Too old and too late in their careers.

Nick has never liked fighting and has said so for over a decade. He clearly isn't looking for violence but he is looking to get paid.

Also my post wasn't analysis but more opinion on where I think both fighter's heads could be. I think unfortunately this could be the art of collecting a paycheck for both. I'm not knocking them, they have more than paid their dues. I just don't think this ends up being a good fight. Too old and too late in their careers.

Nick doesnt like the media tour of it but whether he likes or not, he becomes a savage looking to knock you out when hes in the cage.

Nick doesnt like the media tour of it but whether he likes or not, he becomes a savage looking to knock you out when hes in the cage.

"I'm not in love with fighting. I never was. That's crazy. I don't love to fight; I don't want to fight“

Direct quote from Nick. I doubt all the time away has helped with savagery. I’ll watch the fight, I’m just not expecting much.

"I'm not in love with fighting. I never was. That's crazy. I don't love to fight; I don't want to fight“

Direct quote from Nick. I doubt all the time away has helped with savagery. I’ll watch the fight, I’m just not expecting much.

When the chips are down hes going to fight like the same old diaz we all know. That doesnt mean hes going to win or even do well, but hes not a coward.

Back