Do people seriously believe that there was such thing as an elite clean fighter pre USADA?

I'm just glad Bisping finally got the belt after fighting cheaters for his whole career. It's just ironic how after USADA is implemented, he becomes the champion of the division he was previously getting head kicked KO'd in

538200152.jpg

Bisping bless.
He is the weakest champ of the MW division in some time. Dude was a shitty champ and you are even worse to be promoting him.

I'll take it a step further:

Every current top-15 fighter right now is on some form of PED. I would bet every cent I have on it.
Pretty scary to think of all the wMMA fighters on the juice and they still got pillow fists.

dc has always been clean. nothing odd about his tests unlike jon jones who had low t.e levels before usada came along.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/needed-dc-levels-low/

Looks to me like a certain guy who's been beating USADA tests since he's competed in the olympics is well versed on manipulating drug cycles to fool testing.

Then again other test results show he's a 40 year old man walking around with T levels of a 29 year old.

Then again Sherdog doesn't know their elbow from their ass when it comes to detecting athletes on steroids so why even bother.

Yes and his name was Royce Gracie. He won UFC 1, 2 and 4. With no weight class' as well.

Yes and his name was Royce Gracie. He won UFC 1, 2 and 4. With no weight class' as well.
Gracie pissed hot vs Sakuraba lmao

Mousasi went undefeated when USADA first came around, if I had to bet on a clean Elite fighter it would be him.

All athletes are on roids is a fat people myth

Omg look at their bodies = get to a gym anywhere like once and youl see dozens of figures just like those , hell put in some work and maybe youl see one in a mirror someday!

Probably only a few fighters were clean, like BJ and Rampage. I think all the rest were cheating, so I'd give the rating of 97% cheaters.
If I had to guess what percentage of fighters are cheating now, I'd say about 30-40%.

Sorry but It makes no sense ...

If PEDs give you a huge advantage, then it is very fair to assume that every top fighter was on drugs, or they would quickly be beaten by enhanced athletes.

Even in the age of drug testing, we see a lot of fighters getting away with it. TJ has been using since forever, he probably got caught because he screwed up the dosage.

As much as sherdoggers want to believe, you can't be 5'10, 190-200 lbs in cage and go hard for 5 rounds naturally.

Anderoid nuthugger detected

The athletic commission investigated the alleged greasing incident and found that GSP was in fact not guilty of this or anything else. There was a hearing and everything.

So when you go around saying something was 'Proven', make sure it is actually factually proven, and not just your fucking opinion.

I guess OJ was innocent also! GSP was never found not guilty! That is your fucking opinion buddy! Everyone saw that he greased and he had been accused by several other fighters of greasing before. NSAC didn't rule in BJ's favor to overturn the victory but that doesn't mean he didn't grease! I also don't have GSP's nuts blinding me to know he greased. I don't even need to watch his guys rubbing it all over his chest, shoulders and back! Just watch the 1st fight and see how quickly BJ put GSP in a gogoplata and started playing the drums with his fucking head and in the second fight his legs were sliding down GSP like he was using the same shit Clark Griswold used when he went sledding! The truth dont lie! You probably think GSP beat Hendricks also? SMH

GSP paid from his own pocket to get VADA tased (same WADA testing as USADA), for the Hendricks fight.

GSP wanted to prove a point that not all top fighters were juiced, despite the heavy rumors at that time. Everybody laughed at him, Dana included... Dana called GSP stupid on live tv or doing this, and even refused to pay for GSP to do the extra testing.

GSP paid for it and did it anyways, even after Dana mocked him... and even after Hendricks backed off from the extra testing that he himself proposed.

GSP is a man's man. The game will truly miss his class and excellence.

GSP could have been juicing for the previous 10 years and just cycled off for that fight. I'm not saying that's what did happen but it could have just been a publicity stunt. Hendricks beat him senseless in that fight...maybe it was because he was off the sauce

Fighters such as GSP , Dominick Cruz , DC , Colby Covington etc disagree. All of them elite fighters while being 100% clean

This. As much as shills like @20falarVerdades want to ignore the truth it doesnt change the fact that GSP is 100% natural/ped-free and the GOAT himself.

You have no idea if any of those guys are clean. So it's not a fact at all...

We can speculate all we want but until they fail tests we can’t just anoint them juicers. I believe juicers like Bones and Dilly would only be taking the highest quality PEDs or at least ones that are easiest to hide. I have a hard time believing these guys are using easily detected trash. If these guys are getting caught, the top dogs, I think there’s still plenty of elite fighters still competing clean. I think it’s closer to 50/50 than the “my favorite fighter pissed hot so everyone’s on something” narrative.
You can't prove a negative, obviously, but you can imagine yourself being a fighter with kids and a family, barely scraping by financially, without an education, competing in an org with known PED-using fighters willing to knock decades off your life if you let them. Your distant hope being getting a few big paychecks from title-fights or bonuses, which I imagine will be a tall order if you're fighting yoel romero at any point in your career. I just have a hard time believing that the majority of- or even half the people in this situation would not try to give themselves a benefit to be on par with people who blatantly use PEDs

Yes- before and even more evolved after[clean]- the paradox we know as Gegard Mousasi .

The guy with 3d delts, gyno, subcutaneous injection marks, who reigned in a division full of PED users, was clean his whole career because he went through 8 weeks of drug test? Passing tests when you know they are gonna happen is easy lol

{<jordan}

this. I can't believe there are people who believe he never used anything.

Back