Do women have an unfair advantage in certain positions cause of Shirts/Tank tops?

the shirts offer better grip and are way less slippery than naked skin so it does change the grappling also they can grab their own short to defend sub

Yes, women should also have to go shirtless

Friction is king, as Hickson used to say.

Clothing is the arm of the patriarchy.
It must be dismantled.
But only for women, to make up for past oppression.

Well one of them right now has a shirt and the other has a tank top...I feel shirt has way more advantages.

Yes you can say the chick chose not have it, but still IMO it's an advantage.
So if one fighter chooses to get a BJJ black belt and the other focuses solely on striking does that mean its an Unfair Advantage?

Also they can't choose any shirt or top. They are mandated as to what they can wear.

giphy.gif

Im not watching the fights anymore but is your crush getting outpointed?

Cant get a real woman so Ima white knight them on Sherdog and hope one day they hear you and message you one day?

Do you just like looking at the girls or do you prefer watered down cards?

Yeah for sure it adds some amount of friction when grabbing hold of them when grappling and attempting subs. Ronda used to have like a minimal top like a bra or something, and you got others with a full clothe like Roxanne Modaferri. But it is what it is.

thats it everyone fights naked.....triangle chokes will now become known as the mushroomhead on your face choke.

Yes, wearing tops is cheating...

They should all just fight naked.

Do they change the rules to make it easier for women and pretend equality? Yes

You want to see Megan Anderson without a shirt?

We can't deny that the Clam Slam is an advantage they have over men in MMA

What about men with really thick chest/back/armhair?

Beside the kimura defense where you grab your short I never saw a good use of grabbing your own cloth tbh.

I assume you could finish a rear naked choke with one hand with no Maia grip by grabbing your top tho

Yes, women should also have to go shirtless

That might even get me to watch that garage... nah, still no. Around five good fighters total across three divisions is still weak as piss.

If you want to grapple you want the clothes for extra friction, if you want to escape then you want to be more slippery, it definitely feels different on the legs when you have a gi Vs bare sweaty legs, I never rolled with a gi but gi pants are way easier to grip, like half guard or single leg

Back