Opinion Do you believe Pitbulls are genetically the most dangerous dog?

Do you believe Pitbulls are genetically the most dangerous dog?

• Total voters

These dogs look so evil and blood thirsty. Im sick of people talking bad about pitties I had one and he was the sweetest dog ever. My stepdads friend used to fight dogs and Bowser wouldnt fight so he gave him to us.
Karma too cause I just heard Larry died from cancer and he deeply regretted fighting them.
He had a whole yard of pitties in tiny cages that were never let out but to fight. Piss on him.
These were trained to kill and I could play with any of them.
@Pliny Pete knows they are good dogs.

The Tosa has that "fight to the death" bred into it the same as a Pit, except they are like 3x the size and way more powerful. The Japanese weren't fucking around when they bred fighting dogs. They are likely the odds on favorite to win any fight to the death with another dog. There are bigger, more powerful dogs but they aren't pure bred fighters like Tosa are.

They're banned almost everywhere and even where they aren't they're expensive, so they'll never be the widespread threat that Pit and Pit mixes are.
Yep that's exactly it. They are so expensive and your average shit bird thug wannabe can't afford them. They also aren't "cool" (although they really are) culturally speaking.

I think the gray wolf is the deadliest dog, but in the spirit of the question as it is asked, yes, Pitbulls are objectively and undeniably the most dangerous breed.

TBH I think that the level of typical pitbull owners make this a non partisan issue. I wouldn't be surprised if most pitbull owners never voted.
Maybe but I would say that the areas where pitbulls have the highest concentration tend to be areas where Democrats have a lot more influence, so there's that. Then I also think a lot of liberals are more likely to be into animal rights type stuff and this includes all animals including pitbulls.

These dogs look so evil and blood thirsty. Im sick of people talking bad about pitties I had one and he was the sweetest dog ever. My stepdads friend used to fight dogs and Bowser wouldnt fight so he gave him to us.
Karma too cause I just heard Larry died from cancer and he deeply regretted fighting them.
He had a whole yard of pitties in tiny cages that were never let out but to fight. Piss on him.
These were trained to kill and I could play with any of them.
@Pliny Pete knows they are good dogs.

Pitbulls are made to fight and are dangerous. No matter how many anecdotes, gaslights, or manipulated statistics you throw to try to make these dogs seem like they are for babysitting or nanny, you cannot deny the reality that this breed is built to fight and inflict harm.
I hate it when you crazy liberals post something I agree with.

I hate it when you crazy liberals post something I agree with.
Opinions vary maybe you all should go get chihuahuas...............I dunno even they may be too strong of a dog for you. Cats or gerbils are probably better for your type.

Last edited:
I think the gray wolf is the deadliest dog, but in the spirit of the question as it is asked, yes, Pitbulls are objectively and undeniably the most dangerous breed.
People tend to forget how daunting grey wolves really are. Saw a caucasian mountain dog go up against one and it was completely rag dolled by the wolf.

Opinions vary maybe you and that idiot should go get chihuahuas...............I dunno even they may be too strong of a dog for you. Cats or gerbils are probably better for your type.
Gerbils bite too bro

No, but I wouldn't want one. I've taken care of my friend's pitbull sometimes for a week at a time and she's super well trained and sweet.

Obviously from a physical standpoint....muscle, bite force, jaw/head size, yes they can be very dangerous. A pitbull can hurt you worse than many other breeds. But having owned many, you will never have a more affectionate, loving dog. Absolute nanny dogs, cuddlers, just all love. The shelters are loaded with mixed pits and so many go unadopted because of the rep. It is such a shame that ghetto thug piece of shit humans had to take a liking to them.

I know a lot of friendly pits and never had an issue, but the thing is they are strong as fuck. Even playing they can injure some just base off how sturdy they are.

The Dutch are very fond of Pitt Bulls and they are quite a standard breed. Usually see them off the lead without problems

Yes they are for the bigger breeds. However if chihuahuas were bigger dogs the would be #1 on the list.

Idk about "genetically", if that was the standard there are more dangerous dogs

Just like a sword is "deadlier" than a knife

Point is place things have in current society, your average city scum is more likely to get a pit and a knife rather than an ovcharka or kangal and a sword

Chow chows

They are the worst fucking dogs walking this gotdamn planet.

At least you can tell when a pit is in attack mode.

Chows are just unstable, and will snap on you for no reason.

According to some Sher-bad asses in another thread, they're barely more dangerous than a chihuahua, and most unarmed humans could simply grab their legs and break them like a wishbone, if one was coming at them in kill mode.

I might take a 150+ lb Tosa Inu over a gray wolf. Not definitively, but wolves fight for survival/to protect food, etc. A massive dog that's bred to fight like a Tosa Inu isn't interested in survival, it will go to the death. The wolf would likely look for an escape route once it realized how formidable its opponent was. The wolf wants to survive, the Inu wants to kill.

There may be more aggressive breeds. There more be more tenacious breeds. There may be breeds with the ability to inflict more damage.

There probably isn't a breed with a worse mix of aggression, tenacity, and ability to inflict damage. What makes it uniquely dangerous is that well meaning dummies bring an animal they can't control into their home like it's a labrador.

I've met some very sweet, gentle pitbulls, and I think nurture plays a big role in how they turn out. But there are too many stories of the family pet, who was always sweet and gentle, suddenly tearing a todler to shreds for it to be a coincidence. Some of it is their nature.

Back