Do you care about your siblings' financial stability?

That's a load of bullshit. You only say that because you have a good family. There are plenty of people who live happy lives and don't even talk to their family. You can build your own family with friends, girlfriend/wife etc..

I'm not your therapist.

out of curiosity, why wasnt the money divided up between you and your siblings when your parents passed away??

There wasn't a large amount of money left. They got their share and it was gone. Either they owed a lot of money or they spent it quickly. My mother had kept track of the money they were given so I got a little more.

That's awful. Sorry to read about the financial hardship the COIVD shut down has caused your sister and her husband. Hope she doesn't lose her home. Hopefully with vaccines soon to be available California will begin to ease their harsh COVID economic policies.

I don't worry about my sister. I believe she and her family are doing well, thankfully.

I do care deeply about both family and friends, and if it's within my power I will help them, as long as they are really trying to do the best they can.

The trying thing is important. None of my family are deadbeats though. If they were id still take care of their kids and shit tho cuz that aint on them.

I do care, but my siblings are doing fine. My older brother is married and probably never plans on having kids. Both have good jobs. My brother use to invest like crazy back in the days and is a huge reason why I am as fiscally responsible as I am today. He is probably the most well off. My younger sister does ok salary wise, but makes the less of the all the siblings. She is a medical coder. Her husband just graduated from college in electrical and computer engineering. I think he is working now doing IT stuff. They have been living for free at one of my parents home in Hawaii for at least 5 years even though my parents could easily rent it out for $3200-3500/month. My sister has like no bills. I don't even know if she is even paying utilities. We are all fortunate to have pretty well off parents. I'll admit that they like to randomly send me money all the time that pretty much covers day care and private school costs for our kids, although we could easily afford it without their help.

Grandparents just do that man. My parents are decent off although not like yours and every time I come by to see them my mom slips me money. I used to fight her on it now I just say whatever its what she wants to do and use it to buy my son a toy or something.

When things are as bad as you describe then yes I care. If they are just poor then no I don't care as much. I'd guess I'd need to see how bad this ghetto is before I say I care. I've seen lots of people label things ghetto that are far from it.

That's a load of bullshit. You only say that because you have a good family. There are plenty of people who live happy lives and don't even talk to their family. You can build your own family with friends, girlfriend/wife, having kids etc..

Yeah that's true too. I got friends I've had over 15 years that are family too. One I've known since I has memories and I had no reservations loaning him 5k when he was in a bad spot. He paid me back and it took like 4 years but shit I was in a good spot and he was in a bad one. He's since taken care of my animals like a million times so it goes both ways with whatever each side can help with.

Although my siblings aren't as rich as me they're doing great.

I think there is something really commendable about families banding together and helping to elevate one another in tough times.
Yeah but there's always those family members that just always need help and just become drains on someone else's finances.

One of my sisters is like that. Anyone that helps her just gets bled dry or has to cut her off at some point and then they feel like a jerk

I just popped in to say fuck those guys

wish them no ill will

but fuck em

I worry about one of my sister's because she refuses to treat her mental illness and it's making her life impossible. She hasn't worked in years and wastes money on trips to random places last minute because of "visions" she gets in church or through the voices in her walls. Eventually she'll run out of money and without fixing her mental illness, she'll never get a job or be able to live a normal life. I can't take her in because I don't have space and I'd also just be enabling her untreated insanity. She's a grown up and needs to take her health seriously. I can't force her to see a shrink.

But do I worry and care about her? Yes. All the time.

No.
Both older Brother & sister married & got more cheddar than me.
Bishes.

Doesn’t matter though, cause I could beat both of their asses in the ring. They know it too; been duckin me past Family Festivus’s.

tumblr_mwe3nj6vlJ1swh3svo1_500.gif

Your sister told me she wanted you to meet her at a catch weight but you bulked up on purpose.

Couldn't give a flying fuck.

Mind you , I'm an only child.

No, but I have a brother in law in which my wife and her other siblings are probably going to have draw straws to see which basement he ends up living in.

I don't because if I had to it would mean they would have blown through eight figures. If you manage to fuck that up you're not family, you're stupid.

Have they been getting unemployment?

I have a half-sister through my dad but she was raised by her grandma on her moms side of the family. When grandma dies she's getting everything the house, the cars, the money. I'll be asking her for money before she's asking me.

I have 5 siblings and worrying about 3 of them keeps me awake at night

Back