Do you consider Conor or Floyd to have a better aesthetic physique?

Homo checking in.

Conor just looks weird with the Gorilla chest, facial bone structure and arms. Evolution definitely skipped a step with him.

pri_41868933-e1496315311568.jpg

Conor is one ugly no chest having OLD LOOKING tattoo whore of the worst magnitude.

Meanwhile, the 40 yr old (...boxer no less) looks younger than him. lol

floyd's physique looks artificial IMO kind of like half way between a mendes and tyron body... i guess when you got that much money you can juice no problem.

I'd really like a study done to determine what percentage of the McGregor fan base are homosexuals.
there is nothing wrong with admiring the male physique

and I'm not gay just because I fuck men, I only do it during the weekends. You are not an alcoholic if you only drink at the weekends either, right?

McGregor is much more aesthetic. He has that V-taper. Zyzz would be proud brah.

Said this so many times, Conor has z level shit tier genetics. Zero muscle bellies, garbage insertions. He can be on the best gear on Earth and still have a shit physique.

Conor has a better, more aesthetic physique. Floyd has a stronger looking upper body but it's kinda blocky and stout whereas Conor's is long and elegant like a mermaid.

Also, Conor has bigger and more proportional legs.

I'm not gay or anything but I would still like to know how it feels to touch this perfectly shaped body.

I'm just saying
The term for that is curious...just go to any local gay bar, most of them would be happy to let you touch...

In fact, tell them that exact quote of yours and should help even further

Back