• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you date girls that have had more than 1 sexual partner?

LOL

Welcome to the west. The realm of the white whores.

Bro, I always struggle talking to girls. They never like any of the same shit I do. But if they're telling me about the time they lost a dunking contest and had to bang the entire basketball team I can work with that. I got jokes for days about that situation. Good conversation is the foundation to any relationship IMO

Bro, I always struggle talking to girls. They never like any of the same shit I do. But if they're telling me about the time they lost a dunking contest and had to bang the entire basketball team I can work with that. I got jokes for days about that situation. Good conversation is the foundation to any relationship IMO
Lol Zer, you're great xx

I want to ask out a prostitute, so I obviously don't give a shit.

yes, sure, why not?

I'm not the least bit insecure about myself. and Im not the least bit naive about the sexual nature of women. If I like her, and I want to be with her, I will. Simple as that, and I will trust her, as I expect her to trust me, until that trust is broken by her or I.

if i cant hang the bloody sheets over the balcony for all to see shes banished

I want to ask out a prostitute, so I obviously don't give a shit.
maybe she is a virgin and you are her first costumer

@ts
this shit is ridic, get over your insecurities people fuck its not a big deal and when you start banging anything besides your moms couch or your hand you will see its not as important and not worth all the thought you are putting on it.
the world is full of amazing people putting up walls based on your own insecurities is some small minded bull shit.

I don't hold others to standards I do not hold myself to. So I am fine with some history, but I have no desire to hear the gory details.

Even slutty girls won't be cheating and will continue to worship you if you give them regular mind blowing dicking or rimming and occasionally listen about what that bitch Susan at the office did today.

I've been with girls that have high numbers...... they are usually the best sex partners because they're comfortable with their bodies and have enough experience to work your cock like she's trying to get the last pieces of meat off a rib

Last edited:
I prefer to date girls who've had loads of sexual partners tbh. I wanna hear them war stories
I hear dat, plus sex can be fun as you are both comfortable and you don't have to train her to not Kung fu grip your dick off. The downside is tho, it is harder to make marriages/long term relationships work - but marriages and just dating are different thing. Chicks that bounce around so easily have a harder time being loyal and generally lack a strong sense of family and ability to communicate and comprise - they feel they have options so they will bounce and you won't mean as much to her as a girl that has had less partners. The best sex I've had were with some of the sluttiest girls, but the result was the shittiest relationships. The best relationships I've had were where I had to train them and the sex wasn't as good.

Last edited:
I don't hold others to standards I do not hold myself to. So I am fine with some history, but I have no desire to hear the gory details.

Perhaps TS is holding women to the same standards he holds himself too? TS wants a virgin who lives in her mom's basement.

Back