Do you feed wildlife?

OneManOrgy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have been putting out food for the animals who come around our yard. Two squirrels and two chipmunks have been coming by and eating the food I leave out for them. I just went outside, I had some peanuts in my hand. This chipmunk came up to me, ate the food right out of my hand. First time, I had never tried this.

Every night I have been putting food out for this particular fox. There are more foxes about but I believe its the same one I see as it generally hangs around waiting for me, as I put the food out at the same time each night.

Every night I have been putting food out for this particular fox. There are more foxes about but I believe its the same one I see as it generally hangs around waiting for me, as I put the food out at the same time each night.
These animals can easily become your friends, I find it relaxes me and tunes me in with nature.

Feed the deer every morning. Have a few doe and 10 point bucks that live in my backyard. Pretty wild. Long Island has massive deer

Quit feeding the deer. When you feed in one spot, it helps spread Chronic Wasting Disease which will wipe out the local population very quick.

everyone needs to stop feeding the wildlife, you're doing more harm than good.

I’ve always wanted a pet fox.

Fucking Rabbits been eat FRESH Lettuce out My Garden everyday.

00000IMG_00000_BURST20200512174429855_COVER.jpg I leave extra bread we were going to dispose in the trash in the small rock bed/garden in the backyard for the critters. I know there are squirrels, chipmunks and rabbits that consume it weekly. I have a large dog and depending on the temperature he will be indoors/outdoors.

Quit feeding the deer. When you feed in one spot, it helps spread Chronic Wasting Disease which will wipe out the local population very quick.

It may be different where you are, but we don't have problem with that. We have had deer in our yard, I was walking home one night from my friends home and 4 deer were feeding on a property. We get deer in our yard, and we're on the main street. I am in Canada so it might be different.

When that chipmunk ate the peanuts out of my hand, ran away, came back and ate some more. I felt something I can't explain.

you should learn about the population of deer on Long Island before spewing your garbage. It is extremely overpopulated and it’s a serious problem.

Secondly, even if it wasn’t overpopulated I’d continue feeding them

thirdly, fist yourself

you should learn about the population of deer on Long Island before spewing your garbage. It is extremely overpopulated and it’s a serious problem here

If there's an overpopulation of deer, you feeding them is contributing to the overpopulation you fucking moron.
And if there's an overpopulation, that's how disease spreads quickly and wipes the whole group out. You're contributing to the problem no matter how you try to justify it.

Last edited:
Yeah often. Ive been trying to break the ice with a raven, any raven, whenever I can but theyre just too smart and cautious to bother with dumb human scraps. Gotta raid a mountain nest I s'pose.

Back