Do you feel differently about Joe Rogan

DougGuntMMA

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
...After him and the whole Ronda being "Once in a lifetime athlete" and also him almost crying on his podcast when he had Ronda on it..

Do you find him less credible after that? It was very embarrassing.

Did he run out of anti estrogens around the time that happened?

I think it was "suggested" he say those things no way he believed it

I have lost a lot of respect for his opinions over the last few years.

...After him and the whole Ronda being "Once in a lifetime athlete" and also him almost crying on his podcast when he had Ronda on it..

$

I like joe, like the energy he brings when calling fights. But that shit with Rhonda was just cringe worthy...

I get the feeling nowadays he thinks it's kind of cringeworthy too.

I enjoy a lot of Rogan's podcasts, and I think the fight companions are great, but he's clearly not capable of handling the 3 man booth. Constantly gets alpha'd by Cruz and his whole mood and commentary style changes

edit: some more thoughts. Rogan needs just him and a PBP guy. A hype man. Schiavello, Mauro, Goldie, or someone similar. And that's if you dig his style of yelling constantly, some people on here do

Last edited:
Nah, Rogan's fine. He likes the sound of his own voice a little too much at times though.

I never gave anything Joe said extra credibility just because he said it. He's a thoughtful guy but he definitely can lose perspective once in a while.

He went pretty far above board with Rousey, but it was a phenomenal amount of media interest for MMA and the whole thing mushroomed overnight. I think Joe was a bit inexperienced with that and got caught up in it. I don't think much of it either way, besides having a good laugh.

I think Rogan is a great sports commentator for all his foibles.

Would rather just have goldie honestly bingo bango done or whatever Liddell white or whatever fight that's from

I like joe, like the energy he brings when calling fights. But that shit with Rhonda was just cringe worthy...

I get the feeling nowadays he thinks it's kind of cringeworthy too.

Yeah he backtracked on it a while ago... thankfully.

I've never been much of a fan. But that was the tipping point to thinking he is a joke.

Then his saying nothing on Goldies final curtain call...

Yea not a fan

To be fair to Rogan, there was no reason to believe at the time that Ronda wasn't all that. I think Rogan's awesome.

He's proven to credible a million times over all of his promoting lies, crazy conspiracies and biased commentating. For all the dumb shit he does he does incredibly smart common sense that drowns out all the bad.

No longer pay any attention to him.

The Ronda thing just confirms he's not nearly as smart as he thinks he is, the DC thing just confirms to me that the guy is just an all around d*uche. Oh and his standup is trash.

He does a lot of drugs, so you can't what he says too seriously. It was a little strange to get that excited because of a win over Bethe though.

Back