Do you find Ali to be a loyal manager?

get his fighters the best match ups, easier fights, better exposure, fights that give better argument for title contention.. there are so many other options. I bet even the most idiotic inbred sherdog poster could have thought that through.
He's not the matchmaker. Khabib just gave a lopsided beating for his biggest payday in front of a record audience for the title, Frankie has had a lot of title shots in 2 divisions, Gastelum has a title shot coming, Rumble had a lot of big fights. You don't think if the guy was doing a bad job or treating them like "whores", they would just hire a different manager? You tried to be edgy and said something stupid. It happens.

For a guy representing a few of the best fighters in the world, he's not very articulate. Also, he acts more thuggish than the fighters he reps.

holy shit. This guy spiraling out of control. I have to commend khabib for being a gentleman post fight despite the tensions of the preflight build up and bad blood. Ali is coming off as a complete lunatic. How can someone who respects themselves: Frankie, Cody, etc, have this dude as a manager?

Yeah, he was stirring shit hard on the Ariella show...

Could not let go of Conor words, was acting tough/foolish, throwing gas to fire..

paul-heyman-brock-lesnar-1470292940-800.jpg

holy shit. This guy spiraling out of control. I have to commend khabib for being a gentleman post fight despite the tensions of the preflight build up and bad blood. Ali is coming off as a complete lunatic. How can someone who respects themselves: Frankie, Cody, etc, have this dude as a manager?
lol Khabib started a brawl post fight

trying to change the narrative eh?

What are you talking about? He got Cody an undeserved title shot, then another one after TJ knocked him out. Then he just got Kabob the payday of his lifetime. Why wouldn't fighters want to work with him?

lol Khabib started a brawl post fight

trying to change the narrative eh?
Since that time, I mean. Believe me, I’m no khabib supporter, I’m just baffled by Ali’s candid hatred and how he is consistently embarrassing himself.

What are you talking about? He got Cody an undeserved title shot, then another one after TJ knocked him out. Then he just got Kabob the payday of his lifetime. Why wouldn't fighters want to work with him?
Cody got Cody a title shot by knocking out everyone. He got the rematch because of how he tooled dom, the bad blood, and how the fight was back and forth before the finish. Conor gave khabib his payday, not Ali. Come on

Maybe given the landscape of MMA these days they feel like they need an absolute cock sucker to represent them against the even bigger cock suckers in the game who run it.

I have to commend khabib for being a gentleman post fight despite the tensions of the preflight build up and bad blood.
did you miss that part where he jumped into the crowd and started a huge brawl? a few people have been talking about it

He gets shit done for his fighters but he's straight trash. Anyone who truly values honor and dignity more than money would never work with him.

Khabib always yells at DC n others for cursing bc it's offensive, but never says a word to foul mouthed ali.

Since that time, I mean. Believe me, I’m no khabib supporter, I’m just baffled by Ali’s candid hatred and how he is consistently embarrassing himself.

Khabib is in a dictator world tour, I doubt that Ali is too "inmoral" for him.

I don't understand why a fighter manager is being the object of so many discussions...he's not even a main trainer or cornering fighters...all this gossiping and obsession about that guy is spiraling out of control FFS

The guy is muslim extremist. He’s an idiot. His mother is probably also his sister.

Back