Do you hate colby enough to ...

Yeah there are similarities

But Woodley is more into trying to get clout. Usman...i don't honestly see much about him outside fighting

I hate say it but Usman is going to be hard to dethrone. Colby has a chance with his volume but I'd say Usman is a comfy favourite

Yeah, and besides Colby, I really don't see anyone else beating him.

The only thing I like with Colby is: he pisses Dana off!
I don´t hate one of them. May the best man win. It´s not a fight I´m thrilled off but will watch. Usman is the clear favorite for me.
It´s the nice thing with MMA: everything can happen.
If Usman wins I think Dana will cut Colby. I don´t think there is an actual fighter Dana is more pissed off.

I am rooting for Covington only because I want to see him defend the title against his good friend Masvidal. The trash talk between those 2 would be classic! Would love to see Jorge smash him!

If Colby makes the division exciting you must be 10 years old. The guy is diarrhea

Only read the thread title and the answer is yes.

Prefer Colbys fighting style, could care less about a fighters personality and find it weird so many adult males give a shit <Lmaoo>

Masvidal vs Colby is great interesting fight and would prefer that than Usman cuddling for 5 rounds.

I find it weird you don't care about a fighters personality...
Christ, if it's fighting acumen you enjoy there are better choices...
Colby is a pillow fisted, wrestle fukk, shit talker. Because he can't dazzle with brilliance he chooses to baffle with bullshit.

I don't watch MMA for storylines or personalities, if I want that there's WWE or AEW.

I just want the best facing off, and like them or not Colby & Usman are the best at 170 right now. I still can't believe how effortlessly Usman took the belt off Woodley & think he's running through Colby. All his fake bs can't help him against a bigger & better wrestler.

I don’t hate Colby, and I’ll be rooting for him to win.

i was always cheering for usman.

I’m rooting for the double KO and then hopefully they cut Colby.

Can't stand Usman. Colby is who I'll be rooting for. I like Colby cause Dana doesn't know WTF to do about him. If he gets cut by losing to Usman (which he won't) Dana is a bigger idiot than I thought. (if that's possible)

I find it weird you don't care about a fighters personality...
Christ, if it's fighting acumen you enjoy there are better choices...
Colby is a pillow fisted, wrestle fukk, shit talker. Because he can't dazzle with brilliance he chooses to baffle with bullshit.
I mean you could watch the kardashians for drama mate, I enjoy UFC to find out who the best in the world is with the most unique style.

source.gif

Back