Do you hate colby enough to ...

Only good thing coming from this fight is that one of them will be out of title contention for a while afterwards. Not sure if I'm going to watch it though since the only wrestler in the division with consistently interesting fights is Ben Askren atm.
<{1-16}>

I don’t hate Colby I just don’t care. If it wasn’t for Sherdog I wouldn’t know the guy existed. I never even saw him fight.

Cheer for usman? They are both boring blankets but at least one talks some trash and makes the division exciting with the storylines the other one is basically tyron woodley 2.0
I tend to cheer for fighters based on how likable they are as individuals, which is why I already supported Usman when he fought Woodley. I don't see anything exciting or entertaining in trash talk, especially not on the low level Colby does it. Quite the opposite, I think it's tedious and makes the sport less appealing. Takes the enjoyment out of a fight when it feels like the people in there really hate each other instead of simply competing like sportsmen do.

That being said, I don't hate Colby either. I don't like him, but I still do feel pity for him.

Both of them are boring as fuck and are equally bad for 170.

Any and all misfortunes to best Colby is alright w me.

Honestly, I'd be quite happy to see Colby win for the simple reason it would open the door for Masvidal to not only get a title shot but to get Colby at the same time.

I mean you could watch the kardashians for drama mate, I enjoy UFC to find out who the best in the world is with the most unique style.

source.gif

Yet you're using Colby...
LOL

i hate usman cus he is boring to watch ...colby actively tries to get people to hate him so i will watch him in hopes of gettin beat and i might be cheering for usman but technically colbys all ready won in that aspect

Yet you're using Colby...
LOL
At WW currently he's looked the most impressive other than the champion. You could argue Masvidal has looked better however Mas lost to wonderboy and Maia not long ago.

Laugh out loud bro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back