Do you have radon gas in your area?

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
WTF? I grew up in an area with no radon so this is all news to me. But I saw this graphic and was shocked.

Radon-Levels-Graphic.png

So in some parts of the country your house will get radon inside and give you cancer.

And you can install a radon mitigation system that will lower your radon levels to 1.0, but that's still the equivalent of smoking 2.5 cigarettes per day????

How the fuck are people living in these houses? Kids are growing up with the equivalent of 2.5 cigarettes in their lungs every day?

Here's a map of the US, dark red and orange areas need to think about it.

radon-zones-epa-map.jpg

Last edited:
Simpson predicted it again,

How to get rid of the homeless..

I have better things to be worried about than this BS.

Yeah, soak up all the Radon in the basement, so I can get my super powers

There are a ton of different carcinogens. Radon is less of a problem than living near a chemical plant or big congested city. If you live in a high radon area then get a radon mitigation system and hope for the best.

Every region of the US has something that can kill you. Pick your poison.

There are a ton of different carcinogens. Radon is less of a problem than living near a chemical plant or big congested city. If you live in a high radon area then get a radon mitigation system and hope for the best.

While this is accurate, some regions and counties have dramatically higher concentrations of carcinogenic exposure, more variety of multiple types of carcinogenic pollution, and significantly higher than average cancer rates.

Different areas and certain parts of many cities (and rural areas too) can be WAY WAY WAY more poisonous than average for that state or the nation as a whole.

I choose alcohol and fentanyl

I always use common sense when looking at something. I believe exposure to higher than normal levels of Radon would be harmful. The question is, what are the levels that are dangerous? The government allows companies to put poisons in our foods, beverages, lotions, medications, supplements. So I am not sure we would get true data from them.

What is radon, and is it good for maintaining erections?

I just saw an article saying imported non-organic strawberries have a lot of carcinogen pesticides. WTF are the asshole lawmakers doing to protect us?

I just saw an article saying imported non-organic strawberries have a lot of carcinogen pesticides. WTF are the asshole lawmakers doing to protect us?
Shit, I ain't surprised one bit

Back