Social Do you have Youtube Premium?

I considered it but then I saw how much it cost. I thought it was maybe like $5 a month but it’s actually like $12 (Canadian) a month. It’s not that much, but I’ve already got Netflix, Prime, Disney+ and Crave. Not sure I can justify yet another subscription.
Use a VPN and buy a googlepay gift card from that country or you can use online virtual card like revolut. You can probably get it for less than 2 dollars a month. Just prepay for the year. Look at countries like Turkey, Argentina or India. I would use Argentina and ask someone like a sherbro for an actual address to a local coffee shop or whatever so you can fill out the details.

I don't have youtube premium but I use VPNs to buy stuff off steam.

I got the free trial for 3 months and I am loving it. No ads, comes with youtube music.

But the downloads feature doesn't work, it doesn't download videos to your hard drive, it downloads to some strange youtube cloud, then when I log in the next day my downloads are gone. Is this because it's the free trial?

Use brave.

Use a VPN and buy a googlepay gift card from that country or you can use online virtual card like revolut. You can probably get it for less than 2 dollars a month. Just prepay for the year. Look at countries like Turkey, Argentina or India. I would use Argentina and ask someone like a sherbro for an actual address to a local coffee shop or whatever so you can fill out the details.

Go through all this, so you can save, what? 100 dollars for the year? Lol. Cmon, man…

Go through all this, so you can save, what? 100 dollars for the year? Lol. Cmon, man…
It takes less than 10 minutes to sign up. I already have a VPN. I just have to click it to another country and sign up normally for youtube premium. I don't use YT premium but pricing is different worldwide. Some people in Europe pay close to 20 dollars a month.

It really isn't a crazy process. You spend less than ten minutes to save 100 bucks?

It takes less than 10 minutes to sign up. I already have a VPN. I just have to click it to another country and sign up normally for youtube premium. I don't use YT premium but pricing is different worldwide. Some people in Europe pay close to 20 dollars a month.

It really isn't a crazy process. You spend less than ten minutes to save 100 bucks?
For the entire year? It’s not that big of deal. Plus, if you do not have a VPN, you’ll need to sign up for one, which is 7-10 dollars a month? There goes your premium YouTube cost.

I've had it since it started, it's great for audio books when driving. Learn while you are stuck on traffic.

Speaking of VPNs do you have any you can recommend. I haven’t used a vpn since like 2013/14 back when I was trying to get my hands on a few shows that weren’t on Canadian Netflix, but I’ve been told that they’re not really safe to use in some instances. Not sure if that’s still the case and if there’s some that are more reliable/safe than others these days.

For the entire year? It’s not that big of deal. Plus, if you do not have a VPN, you’ll need to sign up for one, which is 7-10 dollars a month? There goes your premium YouTube cost.
No. VPN can be free. Tunnelbear is free for 500 mb. The price changes depending on subscriptions. Some are 1 dollar and it goes as high as 10 a month. If you are just using it to finish a transaction you don't need a 10 dollar VPN since you aren't streaming content from other regions.

Speaking of VPNs do you have any you can recommend. I haven’t used a vpn since like 2013/14 back when I was trying to get my hands on a few shows that weren’t on Canadian Netflix, but I’ve been told that they’re not really safe to use in some instances. Not sure if that’s still the case and if there’s some that are more reliable/safe than others these days.
Streaming is different. You need a better VPN for higher speed. I would check reddit to see what other users are using for this. I know some VPNs offer a free trial. I use mine to buy games and do some digital gambling/gaming.

If you want to avoid all of this and you just want to skip ads. You can download vanced tube on your app store. It isn't the original vanced team. The interface isn't pretty but there are no ads. Go on reddit and look up youtube vanced. They were pretty much providing free youtube premium until google shut them down. You can still download the original app but they aren't upgrading it anymore. There are also people who are continuing to update the app but they are calling it something else.

Yeah

Fuck dem adds

Its the best if you're always on youtube like me.

Im a contractor so its always on with my speaker attached to my work belt. Music, podcasts, lectures etc.

I got the free trial for 3 months and I am loving it. No ads, comes with youtube music.

But the downloads feature doesn't work, it doesn't download videos to your hard drive, it downloads to some strange youtube cloud, then when I log in the next day my downloads are gone. Is this because it's the free trial?

i am considering it because those ads are super fucking annoying, especially for 30 seconds/1 minute videos. but i've also come across some good products/content through the ads as well.

i pay the $5 a month for pandora plus and i am enjoying that a lot.

I considered it but then I saw how much it cost. I thought it was maybe like $5 a month but it’s actually like $12 (Canadian) a month. It’s not that much, but I’ve already got Netflix, Prime, Disney+ and Crave. Not sure I can justify yet another subscription.

yeah it is a bit overpriced that's for sure. also seems like a wonky price since it's low budget user created content they are charging us for in most of the cases. it sure beats lexus nexus i bet!

yeah it is a bit overpriced that's for sure. also seems like a wonky price since it's low budget user created content they are charging us for in most of the cases. it sure beats lexus nexus i bet!

LOL! I remember when I started law school 15 years ago in my legal research and writing class they were teaching us how to use Lexus Nexus and they were trying to scare us by telling us how every time you click “search” it’s a $25 charge to the clients. At some point along the way the pricing model must have changed because while I’ve been practicing the last 12 years I’ve only heard my firms I’ve worked at talk about the cost of a monthly subscription.

Also Westlaw > Lexus Nexus

Back