Do you live near a solar/wind farm?

It's all fun and games until a wormhole opens up that sends you 33 years back into the past

Probably 25km away from the nearest wind farm and 10km from the nearest solar farm... I also have about 40 panels on my roof.

I live in the desert, we are full of them. But anti climate changers here think we don't need to bother.

I don't live near a wind farm.

Years ago I frequently talked with a Dutch farmer that lived near a windmill farm. He was big on the environment, Christmas gifts he gave were about donating money to various environmental causes, but he hated the windmills. They were to noisy for him and looked terrible he thought.

I've been reading articles of late on bailing out windmill farms. From the last few days ~

Wind companies losing billions, prompting fears a federal bailout could be coming

https://www.ktbs.com/news/wind-companies-losing-billions-prompting-fears-a-federal-bailout-could-be-coming/article_7b3e715e-7679-11ee-9c5b-2fe9d8f90e41.html#:~:text=Mounting financial losses in the,Biden administration's clean energy drive.

I don't live near a solar/wind farm. But I wish they were more out there.

I live in the desert, we are full of them. But anti climate changers here think we don't need to bother.

The #1 negative about solar and wind would be getting transmission lines to where the energy can be used. If you live near energy farms, take advantage of them. Alt energy will reduce the demand for oil and gas which, in theory, lower oil prices. In theory mind you

Back