Do you love or hate Julianna Peña?

Do you love or hate Julianna Peña?

• Total voters
She's one of those people who is probably pretty normal behind closed doors, but talks so much outlandish shit to try and impress MMA fans that you can't help but laugh.

She's basically a Sherdogger.

Love her as a fighter. She's like a Pitbull in there. One of the few girls who isn't afraid to go out on her shield. The trash talking is fine too I get it but the god damn shrieking every time she is in the crowd needs to stop. They don't even need to show her at this point. Everyone should know she's there by the banshee screams that happen every time one of her friends hit a big shot or get a finish.

I'm indifferent. She's annoying, but I don't hate her; her legacy will be that of Serra - she shocked the world by stopping the GOAT but then regressed towards the mean.

For a WMMA fighter she's fine, she's durable and aggressive.

Thought she was annoying on TUF, and its just gotten worse since then.

All women in the sport are HATED on Sherdog.

Thats not true. I love Amanda Ribas. She is kinda crazy.
740full-amanda-ribas.jpg

Juliana needs STFU. Every time she opens her mouth she is spewing shit. She has no skills to back anything she says. She is acting like GOAT female MMA fighter. Just terrible personality. Ribas is not a great fighter, but she is very likable.

And it goes without saying...

juliana-pena.gif

So basically most users want to bang her with super loud music playing.

Got it!

I don't hate her. I do find her quite annoying though.

She’s not bad looking, and tough as a fighter, so it’s actually damn incredible how bad her personality actually is in order that most people still hate her.

Love or hate?

Worse. I'm completely indifferent. When she talks shit, I shrug, because she's irrelevant to whatever she's bitching about. Calling out a retired fighter, right after they retired? Whoa, that's very brave. May as well talk shit about a dead person. Who cares?

Back