Do you love or hate Khamzat Chimaev?

Do you love or hate Khamzat Chimaev?

• Total voters
Indifferent.
Dude is a great fucking talent, but his behavior this week was pretty bad and unprofessional.
At least he put on a great performance, even if it was against a pretty favorable matchup.

IMO i'd say give him one more shot at fighting at welterweight against a guy like Shavkat or the Belal/Brady winner, if he misses weight again force him up to middleweight.

I bet you this guy is a fan of either Conor or Colby and then talking about Khamzat's behaviour.

Dude is a fucking beast, u can't deny it. Yeah he missed weight bad. Yeah his little shtick is becoming lame. Good luck beating him though, he is the real deal.

Dude is a fucking beast, u can't deny it. Yeah he missed weight bad. Yeah his little shtick is becoming lame. Good luck beating him though, he is the real deal.

As long as he's actually doing shit like that to Holland and others, expect his schtick to remain.

Dude's a fuckin animal, he backs it up. He will only tone it down if someone manages to beat/humble him.

Not sure who can though.

He won me over against Burns. He's destined for the very top. I have no doubt about that. Mind, his chances are much better at WW than MW but he could conceivably conquer both....

Paulo Costa is a shit fighter, if Luke wasn't gassing out because of the high altitude area, he would have beaten him easily.
Paulo also gassed out because of the high altitude lol. Everyone did.

Love watching him fight. So I voted I like him. But he can be pretty disrespectful at times to fighters. I guess it’s part of his strategy though. Get in their heads.

I think I like him.

At first I thought he was a weirdo maniac and a bully. But ya gotta remember English isn't his first language, so I think he's just trying to do what he's seen the Diaz bros and Conor and others do, and be loud mouthed and in everybody's face. But there's a cultural barrier there that makes it seem like he's being serious when he does this stuff.

The giveaway was seeing him visibly upset and confused as to why fans were booing him. He said he doesn't care about such things, but you can tell he clearly does. And that was kind of endearing for a guy that can fight THAT well.

So yeah I think I'm a fan. For now anyway.

I bet you this guy is a fan of either Conor or Colby and then talking about Khamzat's behaviour.
Not a fan of those two at all.
Now show us the money Babu.

He's havin a ronda rousey like run w quick finishes. Looks more human when the fight goes long,but those experiences are good for him if he can learn from them.

Paulo Costa is a shit fighter, if Luke wasn't gassing out because of the high altitude area, he would have beaten him easily.

khamzat won’t beat him.
He is not going to submit Paulo Costa.
Paulo Costa will take him out after Khamzat lost cardio.

khamzat won’t beat him.
He is not going to submit Paulo Costa.
Paulo Costa will take him out after Khamzat lost cardio.

I think you are giving Paulo far too much credit. He looked so mediocre in his last fight.

Paulo also gassed out because of the high altitude lol. Everyone did.

Yes, but Luke was clearly the better fighter, the only thing that decided the match imo was Paulo's slightly better cardio.

hes something the UFC DESPERATLY needed, a superstar, who embraces being the heel.

he will go undefeated, he will also finish most everyone

Back