Do you need to wear a jockstrap when you grapple?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll have to invent a new move to counter act the boner harrassment.

BoneBar?

I dont. I did when I did when I first started. It so gets in the way and is uncomfortable especially when doing armbars when you gotta squeeze your knees together forget it. I havent worn one in years and I will not

When I was in high school, there was this guy who got a boner in gym class while he was wrestling. I was an eyewitness (not the victim) and helped spread the news around the school. After that incident, he's gone by "Woody" ever since. True story.

i never wear one because it always hurts when i go for armbars and kneebars

I do. I don't even realize it's there when I grapple. BUt you have to get one of the good cups with the flexible edges.

Big Eck said:
I do. I don't even realize it's there when I grapple. BUt you have to get one of the good cups with the flexible edges.

Hey would you be able to post a link to one of these cups? Only cup I have is from baseball and there is no way I am sporting that thing on the mat. Is there a certain cup that most grapplers go by?

MarlboroMan said:
Yah awhile ago I had one of mah boys tell me that when he use to wrestle in highschool some other kid got disqualified for getting a boner. So my question is when ppl grapple in Jujitsu and wrestlin are u suppose to wear a jockstrap during practice so that the boner wont rub anothers guys laffy taffy when hes mounted on u?

I know y'all gonna say the answer is probably "yah u gotta wear one" but I just wanted to make sure cuz when i wore a jockstrap before it wuz very uncomfortabl and kept on diggin into my pelvic bone when i roll with the boys. It wuz so bad that i got some light bruisin on the pelvic muscles....do u think that its becuz the cup was too small or do u think it was becuz u arent suppose to wear one when u roll?

he cant be worse than Diego Sanchez?

VaginaSlime said:
When I was in high school, there was this guy who got a boner in gym class while he was wrestling. I was an eyewitness (not the victim) and helped spread the news around the school. After that incident, he's gone by "Woody" ever since. True story.

was it a gay gym class?

What? You drug up a year-old thread to write 'interesting'?

No. Just no.

This has to be one of the greatest threads ever

I have never felt so manly as when I was going to buy a cup jsut to find out that all the cups were tooo small for me

I have never felt so manly as when I was going to buy a cup jsut to find out that all the cups were tooo small for me

You beast :icon_chee
Isn't it more based on the size of your pelvic region? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back