Do you need to wear a jockstrap when you grapple?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont wear one never have. But soon i got to get one because mma competion requires it.

Yah awhile ago I had one of mah boys tell me that when he use to wrestle in highschool some other kid got disqualified for getting a boner. So my question is when ppl grapple in Jujitsu and wrestlin are u suppose to wear a jockstrap during practice so that the boner wont rub anothers guys laffy taffy when hes mounted on u?

I know y'all gonna say the answer is probably "yah u gotta wear one" but I just wanted to make sure cuz when i wore a jockstrap before it wuz very uncomfortabl and kept on diggin into my pelvic bone when i roll with the boys. It wuz so bad that i got some light bruisin on the pelvic muscles....do u think that its becuz the cup was too small or do u think it was becuz u arent suppose to wear one when u roll?

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god!! This has got to be the funniest freakin post I've ever read. To top it off, half the ppl took this seriously!!! I swear- it felt like I laughed for 2 minutes straight. Thanks for the read

I always wear one either compression shorts or jockstrap. But this comes from my judo days. Getting thrown and having your balls clap again your thigh is no joke..it hurts like hell.

We call it "ringing those jingle bells"

LOL im so glad this thread came back up because i remember the first time i read it..

man that marlboro man was a good laugh.. i wish he was still makin posts.

This thread is ten times funnier when after the "Me and Mah boyz" thread. Lol, they get boners when they roll with each other.

I always wear one either compression shorts or jockstrap. But this comes from my judo days. Getting thrown and having your balls clap again your thigh is no joke..it hurts like hell.

We call it "ringing those jingle bells"

Only took me one night of taking falls in boxers (under gi) to switch to briefs. For bjj or no-gi i've been using Under Armor. Not sure what compression shorts are.

Only took me one night of taking falls in boxers (under gi) to switch to briefs. For bjj or no-gi i've been using Under Armor. Not sure what compression shorts are.

Compression shorts are what UnderArmour shorts are. Under Armour is just a brand name, the generic name for the shorts is 'compression shorts.' Kind of like you can be wearing an Under Armour rash guard, but you can also buy one that isn't made by UA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back