Do you own any UFC shirts, apparel and Reebok gear?

I have a badboy Shogun shirt, and the tap out shirt Chael used after beating Stan

I bought a Wand fight team Chute Boxe t-shirt back in 2006.

I own some Pride posters and a couple of Hao action figures.

Apart from that, I buy the occasional shirt. But only if the fighter profits.

Not into paying for Uncle Dana's blackjack habit

LOL, no, never. I am not 15 ;) besides, I will not make Dana any more richer.

Have a Team Venum Shogun shirt and Team Tate TUF jersey . They run small if anyone wondered, get a size up.

The wife bought me a ufc sweater, it’s grey and very tapout like. It’s very comfy, actually. I wear it round the house

Bought an event t shirt at UFC Vancouver in 2016

Also an event shirt from UFC Calgary back in 2018 (also a walk out shirt).

So yeah I do - but won't buy any stuff of the website.

12294001205_176fdcf5c2_n.jpg
This is gold

I didnt expect much from this thread. Boy was i wrong.
Untitled.png

I own a few pairs of reebok pumps

Nope. But I did get a laugh when I saw a UFC gym on Craig Rd in north LV and it's conveniently located between a Dunkin doughnut shop, Popeye's chicken and a Dairy Queen. I was going to join, but I was so stuffed I went home to sleep it off.
Hmmmm. The UFC gym in Concord California is in between a crispy cream, fudruckers, and a benihana. I thought is was just here lol.

Maybe they are trying to target the Sherdoggers of the world by putting the gyms near fat ass foods.

same. got mine in dallas, and got a good few signatures on it. it made it more worth the $
Damn I wasn't even thinking. I should have got Concussed Darren Elkins to sign that shit. I saw him wandering around the beer area with a confused look on his face

I own a Reebok hoodie but its unrelated to the UFC. Saw it at JCPenny and picked it up.

I don't own any official UFC/Reebok gear but I have a Korean Zombie shirt, Josh Barnett shirt, and a Masvidal 3-Piece & Soda shirt.

I got the gloves... I use them to Jack off with during WMMA fights. Eye pokes can still be an issue tho

{<hhh]

Most MMA fans who don't even train are embarrassed to wear any MMA related clothes.

Why is it ok to wear basketball or football related clothes but not MMA, especially if you are involved in the sport?

Reebok Overeem shirt,

But also Overeem Hayabusa fightshorts from before the reebok fuckup.

And I don't know if this belongs here but I won a One FC shirt this Christmas, signed by team Lakay. Too bad the signatures were washed off by my gf...

My brother bought me a UFC shirt when he went to the Cain vs JDS rematch.

Havnt worn it in a couple of years.

I have a Jose Aldo hoodie as well.

Back