Do you prefer the cards on TV to have a crowd?

Do you prefer the energy of the crowds or the crisp sound of an empty arena?

• Total voters
No crowd cards have been fine, but if i had to choose one i would want the fans to come back. I've been to 4 live UFC events and many ammy mma events in my hometown, and with crowds it's just a different atmosphere. This is especially true for big fights and title fights because there is nothing like hearing the crowds right before a championship fight as the fighters make their way to the octagon. The energy, and excitement in the air is just something that is not possible with no fans.

I prefer a live crowd as I think it is unfair for fighters to pick up on commentators advice. They have their own cornermen. For example, more than one fighter benefited from DC’s advice. Also, IMO, the roar of the crowd galvanizes/spurs some fighters on. There is a certain passion that comes with a crowd. I ave experienced the tribalism/mob mentality first hand, and loved it

edit: autocorrect typo

It's a spectator sport. I want the crowds back.

I've gotten used to no crowds. Don't even notice. I'm ok if it stays this way lol

I prefer a crowd so it looks like an actual sports event. That's kind of the trap Metamoris ran into. They made it look like an egyptian snuff film.

Yes, but at the same time, I've actually got used to the crowdless events, which is sad.

I like crowd less, but I'll enjoy when things go back to normal

Back