DO you really interested in rematch with Santos?

BonesWinckleJones

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It was a really close fight,and in my opinion Thiago won but Jon adaption in the rematches is too good,Thiago had his chance to shock the world,he almost did it but the rematch would look way more easy like it always with bones.

I think Jones was playing with his food again and could easily finish Santos in a rematch.

it was a snoozer and jon won easily, no thanks both of them should just retire

Absolutely not. The Walker fight is the only one that interests me. Jones should move up after that.

I would prefer to see:

Jones vs Reyes for the title
Walker vs Santos for the next title shot

It was the worst fight of the main card tbh. Santos also needs to get healthy.

It was a close fight but a shit main event.

Santos' will have a short road to a rematch(2 fights maybe).

What Jones' and his team concoct for rematches end up in brutal finishes. That night was Santos' best chance I believe.

It was the worst fight of the main card tbh. Santos also needs to get healthy.

It was a close fight but a shit main event.

Santos' will have a short road to a rematch(2 fights maybe).

What Jones' and his team concoct for rematches end up in brutal finishes. That night was Santos' best chance I believe.

I hope and bet it will only be one win after some rest and fixing up that knee to get a rematch.

It's funny how LHW suddently got interesting again, as there a lots of guys out there that could possibly beat Jones, seeing that Santos came so close and wasn't supposed to.

Yes, let's stall out the exciting contenders because of Sherdog's hurt feelings

Santos already won decisively, its time for him to move on.

Interested for we, indeed future!

Time hammer a has baha~

Absolutely not. The Walker fight is the only one that interests me. Jones should move up after that.
IMO, Santos should face Walker or Reyes to set up a contender match and build a little buzz for the winner.

It was a really close fight,and in my opinion Thiago won but Jon adaption in the rematches is too good,Thiago had his chance to shock the world,he almost did it but the rematch would look way more easy like it always with bones.

It makes about as much sense as a Hendricks-GSP rematch would have made ...

Rematch with Santos
Rakic and Johnny when they are a little more mature
DC
Reyes

Back