Do you really want to see Alex vs Max 3?

Did Volkanovski Win Nine out of Ten Rounds Against Max Over Two Fights?

• Yes.

Votes: 204 38.7%
  • No.

Votes: 323 61.3%

• Total voters
He deserves it.
But I don't see the fight going any different.

Best case he gets the belt back with a split dec or something lame. Then you book a 4th fight.

Dana should just up his pay and move him to 155. More fun fights there.

including you . you have no idea how fights are scored. Go rewatch the fight without the commentary. Volk won all the rounds in the the second fight.
I never watch fights with commentary.
But I guess you know better than every fighter and trainer and journalist that tweeted about the fight.
https://cagesidepress.com/2020/07/1...exander-volkanovski-win-max-holloway-ufc-251/

you are the only person that thinks volk won all the rounds. Literally nobody believes that. Not even a troll ever said that, lol.

Die hard fandom is a blinding mistress…

We saw nothing yesterday, that could give us the benefit of the doubt, that Max can win a fight with Alex. Alex won 9 out of 10 rounds already and Max hasn't improved at all. He even had to rassle against Yair to secure the win cause he was losing the rounds.

Nine out of ten rounds? Lol

I never watch fights with commentary.
But I guess you know better than every fighter and trainer and journalist that tweeted about the fight.
https://cagesidepress.com/2020/07/1...exander-volkanovski-win-max-holloway-ufc-251/

you are the only person that thinks volk won all the rounds. Literally nobody believes that. Not even a troll ever said that, lol.

Die hard fandom is a blinding mistress…
Lol you are delusional rookie. Most of the people in this thread believe Alex won, the judges believe Alex won. Only a few rookies like you you can't even count the strikes. Learn how to count to 500, rewatch the fight, count the punches that land. Come back. Max was hitting air all nite.

Yes I want to see it. But it's not 9-1 in rounds out of 10..

7-3 or 8-2 at tge very least

I thought Holloway took the second fight, and he's definitely the top contender, so why not?

Holloway has cleaned out the division himself, so Volk doesn't really have any other options unless they want to gift Chan Sung Yung a title shot

We saw nothing yesterday, that could give us the benefit of the doubt, that Max can win a fight with Alex. Alex won 9 out of 10 rounds already and Max hasn't improved at all. He even had to rassle against Yair to secure the win cause he was losing the rounds.
9 out of 10 rounds? What you smokin bruh? Lol. Max arguably won the second fight. Just ask Dana white who was cageside. It’s the reason they’re making the third fight. Otherwise max being down 0-2 this fight wouldn’t be happening right now.

Of course I do because max won the second fight , no doubt in my mind. Even Dana said it and he loves Volk (lol).

I feel I still do not know who is the better fighter between the two of them so yes, I want to see it

Unfortunately, the UFC and Max have made this the only logical fight available for Volk.

Back