Do you remember this story?

going into an otherwise empty auditorium showing a little kids' movie late at night.

455px-The_Gong_Show_Chuck_Barris_1976.jpg

I've heard it before and it sounds ridiculous. My Dad smuggled an entire McDonalds into the cinema once and it was an absolute nightmare eating that shit. Eating some broad in the cinema would be inconvenient to say the least. I doubt he'd catch much of the film as well

I've heard it before and it sounds ridiculous. My Dad smuggled an entire McDonalds into the cinema once and it was an absolute nightmare eating that shit. Eating some broad in the cinema would be inconvenient to say the least. I doubt he'd catch much of the film as well

Story TS put up is bullshit but a broad or two has been eaten in the darkness of a movie theater...

Wait you heard about this story before?

If you were planning on eating a person in the cinema you'd probably bring a tupperware container for the bits you don't like, you wouldn't be going to the toilet every 10 minutes making everyone sus.

If you were planning on eating a person in the cinema you'd probably bring a tupperware container for the bits you don't like, you wouldn't be going to the toilet every 10 minutes making everyone sus.

You got a good point but this was the early 90s.

I can eat a lot, but even I would have some leftovers from a full-grown woman.

That’s how it ends??

Late reply, might’ve already replied some time ago but I forget. Anyway, I think I might’ve accidentally not posted the entire thing. You can easily search it up on google anyway if you’re interested.

I ate a woman in a theater once, but she was happy and bought me ice cream after.

I still want to know. Any news paper archives?

It happened in the early 90s like 1990 or 1991 and there was supposedly a mention in the news paper in the hometown that the incident happened.

A reddit member described it since I too was also looking for the story.

Starts at 22:22

This story sounds like complete and utter bullshit. Eating people alive in public?

This story sounds like complete and utter bullshit. Eating people alive in public?

It was his date in theater at midnight. That and he apparently used an animal tranquilizer prior to cannibalizing her.

Drugged, able to walk, but can’t scream?

Why was he bothering to haul out anything in a cup? The bleeding isn’t going to stop once he started on her.

Pretty stupid story all around.

Ahh yes the early 90s. A time before internet, news papers or any kind of records at all. A crazy time of many infamous deeds and feats lost to the fog of history.

Back